quick questions abou tattoos...

Thinkin bout gettin my 1st tattoo....got some questions
nerd.gif
is it true that if I get a tat I can never give blood again? Also once I get it I can't wash itwhile its healin? Also any other tips....thanks NT
pimp.gif

Ya you are supposed to wash it with warm water and unsented soap it helps get the vasoline and blood out of your pores

i have a question too, if i get a tattoo on my arm, and i continue to lift and my arms get significantly bigger, will the tattoo stretch out and look bad, orwill it be alright?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i have a question too, if i get a tattoo on my arm, and i continue to lift and my arms get significantly bigger, will the tattoo stretch out and look bad, or will it be alright?

Significantly bigger, yes it will stretch...and possibly look bad.

cant donate for a couple of years i think
No longer true...I tried to use that as an excuse when the Red Cross lady flagged me down on Campus and she said "oh thats no longer anissue, follow me"
tired.gif
Got my @@#

i'm seriously hoping that a patriot fan's 4 year old son drew that and he thought it was cute and got it tatted. In fact, that's what I'm goingto believe.

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
is it true that if I get a tat I can never give blood again? You must wait one year
Also once I get it I can't wash it while its healin? You are suppose to wash it, warm water and soap, no scrubbing though
Also any other tips....thanks NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
is it true that if I get a tat I can never give blood again? Also once I get it I can't wash it while its healin? Also any other tips....thanks NT
pimp.gif
1.You're actually supposed to wait a year to give blood. They might take it, but they can't use it (supposedly)
2. You can wash it...just use antibacterial soap. Just can't scrub AND DON'T GO IN CHLORINATED WATER
3. Use a&D for it the first week after that Curel fragrance free lotion....has to be taken care of because when you first get a tat ur body treats it likea wound and it will scab so u have to keep moisture on it.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

The ridiculous tattoo thread is that way ------------>
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I had to take a guess about what it is, I'd say the old New England Patriots old logo or a waste of money or a waste of time.....nevermind I'll say all of the above
laugh.gif

well damn.."a waste of money or a waste of time"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and use A&D Ointment or Aquaphor and DO NOT SCRATCH NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT WILL ITCH..you'll pull the ink out
and post pics in the Tats theread when u get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

i have a question too, if i get a tattoo on my arm, and i continue to lift and my arms get significantly bigger, will the tattoo stretch out and look bad, or will it be alright?

No longer true...I tried to use that as an excuse when the Red Cross lady flagged me down on Campus and she said "oh thats no longer an issue, follow me"
tired.gif
Got my @@#

damn..........ok.

so i wont get tats for a while

how much muscle would be considered a lot? or how much muscle would it take for distortion to happen?

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

nerd.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope you are kidding - but if you arent - what ...............

LOL Yes...I'm kidding . Oh , the Tattoo is very, very REAL though .

My cousin ( a tattoo artist ) was in a tattoo forum and...somebody found a goldmine of ''amazing'' tattoos and started posting them . Peoplethought they were fake as hell...until the guy posted the website where he got 'em from . The creator of the tattoo got wind of it and DELETED just aboutEVERYTHING on the site.

But yeah , I was able to save that and another EPIC Leprechaun tattoo he made .

Oh , and yes...that tat is the New England Patriots logo . I know...the resemblance is uncanny

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

nerd.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My cousin ( a tattoo artist ) was in a tattoo forum and...somebody found a goldmine of ''amazing'' tattoos and started posting them . People thought they were fake as hell...until the guy posted the website where he got 'em from . The creator of the tattoo got wind of it and DELETED just about EVERYTHING on the site.

Oh , and yes...that tat is the New England Patriots logo . I know...the resemblance is uncanny

Damn troll
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by awash242

No longer true...I tried to use that as an excuse when the Red Cross lady flagged me down on Campus and she said "oh thats no longer an issue, follow me"
tired.gif
Got my @@#

damn..........ok.

so i wont get tats for a while

how much muscle would be considered a lot? or how much muscle would it take for distortion to happen?

My tat got messed up going from 160-180 lbs...and again from180-210 lbs. I've been holding steady at 210 so I've been looking at gettingmy second tattoo.

Most likely, But wouldn't getting a tattoo on your back be worse? Along with someone thats still growing?
ohwell.gif

I just got inked yesterday, how long do I have to continue treating my wound with A&D?
Also can I still exercise during the healing process; I ask cuz I'm concerned about sweating.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

nerd.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My cousin ( a tattoo artist ) was in a tattoo forum and...somebody found a goldmine of ''amazing'' tattoos and started posting them . People thought they were fake as hell...until the guy posted the website where he got 'em from . The creator of the tattoo got wind of it and DELETED just about EVERYTHING on the site.

Damn troll
smh.gif

Seriously , sweetie...you're gonna do that to me lol

Back
Top Bottom