Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by odiggidy

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by odiggidy

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by solezprogression

ok we got pics of the gay pride 6's.... when are we gonna see the black ones?

Hahaha, that nickname is gonna stick for sure.

it's so funny that people are calling the olympic vi's "gay" but when i look at the wdywt threads i see men and boys in clothes tighter than a trick on hunts point. i also see dudes regularly copping women's jordans and wearing womens jeans ...................................

anyway i really hope it's the infrareds or even a blk/caro or black/royal pr
eek.gif
you won't see me in there engaging in any of that type of behavior... that isht is gay too.

laugh.gif
i hear ya homie.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not complaining but we really shouldnt know anything about the shoe in the first place since they are QS. We just gotta wait and see

this is crazy that nobody has pics of these shoes and may is 3 days away

is Jordan keeping everything so locked down because of the recent air randy problems or is this just a big joke and there is no shoes coming out

I ask some people that are informative about JB and they still haven't seen pics and some never heard of it.

i didnt read all 30 pages of this so this might have been stated already but wouldnt it be some +$*% is JB was tricking us about the QS being low patentleathers and then all of the sudden they dropped infareds....thatd be the day

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i didnt read all 30 pages of this so this might have been stated already but wouldnt it be some +$*% is JB was tricking us about the QS being low patent leathers and then all of the sudden they dropped infareds....thatd be the day
BOGUS INFO!!! I highly doubt this...whoever spread this ridiculous rumor..gets a
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i didnt read all 30 pages of this so this might have been stated already but wouldnt it be some +$*% is JB was tricking us about the QS being low patent leathers and then all of the sudden they dropped infareds....thatd be the day
BOGUS INFO!!! I highly doubt this...whoever spread this ridiculous rumor..gets a
alien.gif

Its not a rumor its just something he thought about smart guy

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

this is crazy that nobody has pics of these shoes and may is 3 days away

is Jordan keeping everything so locked down because of the recent air randy problems or is this just a big joke and there is no shoes coming out

what really happend to air randy??

These aren't quickstrike because we all know about them and that they drop in May, they just don't have a confirmed release date and some hints so farhave been
"Butter Muffin"
Patent leather
Black Based

There is no quickstrike vi. This is just like how the black n cement iii was suppose to show up last year and didnt. Im sure u remember how many pages thatpost was.

Originally Posted by lordofdashoes

There is no quickstrike vi. This is just like how the black n cement iii was suppose to show up last year and didnt. Im sure u remember how many pages that post was.

ughh id be pissed if all we got was those froot loop 6's...
eyes.gif

i talked to some very informed people also and they had no idea about these... either they are keeping it hush, or this really is a rumour that got way out ofhand

Back
Top Bottom