Quit the Game/ Pursuit or Keep pushing WWYD!!!

Ok here’s the dilemma. Just yesterday I had all the toes on my left foot amputated. Dead serious too. It was a tough pill to swallow but when my toes turned black two weeks ago I knew what it was. I absolutely love sneakers especially being here on NT on the Jb page. To let y’all know what happened is my foot got to close to space heater. In the summer I know it’s sounds crazy. I lost so many different things in life that’s these kicks give my happiness. I know for the next couple months. it’s gonna be a tough rehab. It’s very sad because besides sneakers I have been mainly working on my health. I will continue to do so but I didn’t see this coming.

First off salute to you OP. Most people would retreat into seclusion and go into deep depression. I did research the topic and the good news is that as long as you stick to your rehab, you'll be good as far as walking and recovery. Please keep us posted on all your updates as you continue your journey. I know it's hard so if you ever need anyone to vent to, you have your NT brethren. Can't wait to see you back up again and posting heat. We're with you brother

First off salute to you OP. Most people would retreat into seclusion and go into deep depression. I did research the topic and the good news is that as long as you stick to your rehab, you'll be good as far as walking and recovery. Please keep us posted on all your updates as you continue your journey. I know it's hard so if you ever need anyone to vent to, you have your NT brethren. Can't wait to see you back up again and posting heat. We're with you brother
Thanks for the support. It’s really appreciated. Hopefully I’ll be up and at in no time. Still eyeing those lightnings this moth,

Back
Top Bottom