QUITING CIGARETTES UNAPPRECIATION/APPRECIATION

Smoke 2 blacks a day 5 days a week. Its just a habit when driving. I got so many empty wrappers and cartons in my car its disgusting. Dentist told me its starting to stain my teeth so its really real :frown:

Blacks are too hardcore man, I couldn't smoke them consistently.

Check out the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking." If you are determined, I think it can be a great tool. I use to smoke and read the book, and haven't had any nicotine since 12/23/2010. That includes cigars, hookah (even though I still own one :lol:), chew, or whatever. It's not magic, but if you are dedicated and really want to quit, you can. I had a buddy who smoked a pack of reds a day, read the book and it's been over 5 years since he's had one.

Ive been smoking the green for the last 4 years now and lately just been smoking before going to bed, my body doesnt really have the urge to smoke all the time. #legalize

I've just grew out of smoking tree, I got too much going on in my life that requires my full attention. Whenever I go visit back home I'd glady toke up, but where I am now its hard to get and I have too much to work on to take a break.

Thats the thing about cigs is they are great stress relievers, without slowing you down. Tree takes the worry away, but I can't head back to work after talking mary. I don't drink and again can't take a lunch break, have a shot and then head back. But man that cig would do you right.

But I'm chewing gum and eating fruit like somene said in here. Just some to keep myself occupied. Alot of times I find myself sitting somewhere and thinking "**** might as well smoke to do something".

I'ma beat this beast

I tried to quit numerous times before reading the book I mentioned and kept failing. I don't think finding a "subsitute" is the correct or easiest way to quit. Everytime you get the urge to smoke, are you really going to chew gum? Or eat something?

The key to quitting is to not miss it. Obviously easier said than done, but if you miss smoking, you will feel deprived that you can't do it. Most also try not to hang out with friends that smoke. I just don't think that is a good way to look at the situation. You have to remember that you aren't "giving up" anything.

Back
Top Bottom