R & B heads...who do you like right now?

Obviously the R & B scene isn't as ill as it was before but who do you like right now? Who's up and coming?

I was really impressed with Keri Hilson's album. "slow dance" and "make love" have a nice old school feel. I think shes pretty ill.I've never been a big Ne-Yo fan because I think he's a cornbaall but now I'm a believer. I've come to the realization that he has enoughmaterial to release a hit every week if he wanted to
roll.gif
. very talented

Chrisette Michelle
i still don't think Noel Gourdin got the love i think he should have
lookin forward to Maxwell and Ginuwine's new stuff
Tank will come through again hopefully

no one new i can really think of...i just stay on random RnB blogs to see what my favorite artists are putting out...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i still don't think Noel Gourdin got the love i think he should have
Yup.

It looks like J.Holiday is about to fall off the face of the earth.
smh.gif
Best new blood out IMO.

I'm still a big Joe fan, though his work tends to be hit or miss.

That new Case was seeeeeeerious.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

I feel like Day 26 has a really solid album, i actually like Imma Put It On Her and Dizzy should have been on the album. I dont know if hes been reallydiscussed on this board but Taio Cruz is definetly a problem, some of his songs i enjoy are Ill Never Love Again and Moving On.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I feel like Day 26 has a really solid album, i actually like Imma Put It On Her and Dizzy should have been on the album. I dont know if hes been really discussed on this board but Taio Cruz is definetly a problem, some of his songs i enjoy are Ill Never Love Again and Moving On.
.... NAHHHH.
laugh.gif

Musiq Soulchild. 5 albums in, and I havn't been let down once. I can always relate to his music.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I feel like Day 26 has a really solid album, i actually like Imma Put It On Her and Dizzy should have been on the album. I dont know if hes been really discussed on this board but Taio Cruz is definetly a problem, some of his songs i enjoy are Ill Never Love Again and Moving On.
.... NAHHHH.
laugh.gif

Really u dont think so, well i guess thats your opinion but i think his musics fire.

.... NAHHHH.
laugh.gif

Really u dont think so, well i guess thats your opinion but i think his musics fire.
laugh.gif
NT would probably love his album. His tracks are heavy onproduction just like Dream - only difference, Taio can sing
laugh.gif

Jasmine Sullivan, Musiq Soulchild, Ne-Yo, Keri Hilson, The Dream, Day 26
Waiting to hear Trey Songz & Jerimih
Still bumping Mary J, Fantasia, Robin Thicke & Mr Ordinary People *Lloyd Lessons In Love*

i heard a Fantasia song on my ipod that had me like
eek.gif
gotta give that album another chance i guess

love J. Holiday...Case album is nice....still loving Carl Thomas' So Much Better...not really feelin Musiq's latest but still a big fan...

loving Day 26 and i didn't really think I would when they first came out...i thought they would be some corny group...they can sing but can't dress for++!%...

Lloyd's first is still the best from him so far...gonna check out this Taio Cruz guy...

Always In Rotation: Carl Thomas, Mario, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, Day 26, J. Holiday, ...whateverdemos leak from Johnta Austin and Rico Love

Looking Forward To: Mario, Trey, Ginuwine and Maxwell all seem to be dropping around the same time
eek.gif
smh.gif
. I heard a recent track from Glenn Lewis...maybe he got something inthe works for this year
eek.gif

Up and Coming: Sammie(not really up and coming), Young Steff and D. Brown

Honorable Mention
laugh.gif
: Lloyd, Jon B's Helpless Romantic and Elliot Yamin

Johnta's tracks have been leaking like crazy.
Majority of them are pretty solid to...
Mario I'm still kind of iffy about, but I'm sure he'll pull it out
always looking forward to his stuff.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

.... NAHHHH.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NT would probably love his album. His tracks are heavy on production just like Dream - only difference, Taio can sing
laugh.gif

Taio Cruz is mad nicee yo, ay ay ay
pimp.gif

any word on a Johnta album dropping??? i read something in another thread that made me think he was...i liked Helpless Romantic but hardly ever play it...i wasfeelin Pleasure P the first time around w/Pretty Ricky...but for some reason i don't care for him now...

Back
Top Bottom