R.I.P Donte Greene - Douses Bobby Jacksons CL63 Merc with Soy Sauce & Dog Food

As the title says.. Man I'd rather have popcorn in my car than this all over the outside... terrible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DonteGreene's revenge

For those that didn't see it, original prankon Donte for not bringing the team pastries
laugh.gif

Dog food? Seriously?
sick.gif

Yeah...it was jokes before this. Now, Bobby seriously needs to put hands on this dude.

^ Yea i'm sayin.. I mean popcorn you can vacuum out, this is over the top..

Same sort of thing happened at a party once at my place, everyone was having water balloon fights, next thing you know my boy who was high as hell gets a canof air freshner and sprays it into my other boys face
indifferent.gif
He thought it was the funniest thing on earth

smh.gif

#+%*%@$...that ain't even funny. All this time to think of ways to get revenge, and this is the best he could do?

BJ better knock this dude out....rookie messing w. a vet like that...
smh.gif

he's gonna need Devendorf to protect his #%%

He can just drive through the drive through wash for 5$ Rookie hazing is corny anyways. You dudes are in your 30s average and making millions of dollars, getyour own donuts

I don't mind rookie hazing. It's just part of paying your dues.

But Donte should be using his free time to work on his weak, one-dimensional game.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif

HELL NAW
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Donte Green is my dude but he OD'ed forreal. He better hope that *#@% didn't settle on the car for more than an hour tops...

Originally Posted by blaxoid

^ Yea i'm sayin.. I mean popcorn you can vacuum out, this is over the top..

Same sort of thing happened at a party once at my place, everyone was having water balloon fights, next thing you know my boy who was high as hell gets a can of air freshner and sprays it into my other boys face
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im high

I have a problem with this. Donte is a rookie and hazing is part of being a rookie. If you get hazed by a vet you are supposed to take the L and move on. Rooksshould NOT be doing this to vets.

Quick Queston:

do they ever do such things to really good rookies.. like did they ever do this to Lebron, or melo, or cp3 when they were rookies? what about a guy likeArtest? he might have choked someone if they did.

i understand doing it to rookies that get no burn... but what about a starting rookie that is practically the face of the franchise!?

Car wash isn't gonna get rid of the possible scratches from the dog food.

That said, my friends and I used to do this sort of thing......... when we were like 15.

Same sort of thing happened at a party once at my place, everyone was having water balloon fights, next thing you know my boy who was high as hell gets a can of air freshner and sprays it into my other boys face
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dudes are in your 30s average and making millions of dollars, get your own donuts
word up

do they ever do such things to really good rookies.. like did they ever do this to Lebron, or melo, or cp3 when they were rookies? what about a guy like Artest? he might have choked someone if they did.
there was a special on rookies 2-3 years back...I don't know what LBJ or Melo got, but:

1. CP3 became a bellboy/bellman for the Hornets in his rookie season (well I guess for that episode they did)

2. JR Smith had to sing infront of everyone. He sang I believe I can fly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom