R.I.P Donte Greene - Douses Bobby Jacksons CL63 Merc with Soy Sauce & Dog Food

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't mind rookie hazing. It's just part of paying your dues.

But Donte should be using his free time to work on his weak, one-dimensional game.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
So should Bobby Jackson's perpetually injured #%*. If you're going to dish it, you're probably going to get it back. BJax isn't about to whop nobody's #%* either. You yell at that dude and he sprains his ankle and hip and has to miss 19 games.
Nope, its a form on seniority and a hazing process. The same way subordinates or people rushing in a frat dont get revenge or their sergeants/officers/trainers/disciplinarians.
Somebody gets it...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

But Donte should be using his free time to work on his weak, one-dimensional game.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
So should Bobby Jackson's perpetually injured #%*. If you're going to dish it, you're probably going to get it back. BJax isn't about to whop nobody's #%* either. You yell at that dude and he sprains his ankle and hip and has to miss 19 games.
Nope, its a form on seniority and a hazing process. The same way subordinates or people rushing in a frat dont get revenge or their sergeants/officers/trainers/disciplinarians.
Somebody gets it...
We're talking vehicles with values approaching 100,000 well equipped, not you sticking your fingers in another pledge's butt just to be"down" with some frat. I think that's equally as stupid, but they have something you want from them, membership into their organization. BobbyJackson is simply older than Dante. Hell, if either party wanted they could legitimately press charges on the other. A more sensible display of seniority wouldbe making him take the worse locker, room with whoever is the worse person to room with, possibly even carry bags, last dibbs on food in the postgame buffetline, but messing with luxury cars is beyond unreaosnable, as noted by their reaction and the fact they almost came to blows.

Yall dudes sound like yall would let anybody who outranks you just do whateverthe****. When I get my business up, yall can come work for me. I'm hitting onyour wives, driving your cars, taking a cut out your check, everything.

Article in the Sacramento Bee quoted Greene saying "Sorry a whole lot after the situation." It also said that Jackson was not happy with what he didand that even the coach had to make sure things didn't escalate further at practice. Lessoned learned I suppose.

Neither of them should touched the others car. Hazing or not, you don't #!*% with someones car IMO

Yeah these guys make a ton of money but still, I take shenanigans involving my car a little more seriously

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
Somebody gets it...
We're talking vehicles with values approaching 100,000 well equipped, not you sticking your fingers in another pledge's butt just to be "down" with some frat. I think that's equally as stupid, but they have something you want from them, membership into their organization. Bobby Jackson is simply older than Dante. Hell, if either party wanted they could legitimately press charges on the other. A more sensible display of seniority would be making him take the worse locker, room with whoever is the worse person to room with, possibly even carry bags, last dibbs on food in the postgame buffet line, but messing with luxury cars is beyond unreaosnable, as noted by their reaction and the fact they almost came to blows.

Yall dudes sound like yall would let anybody who outranks you just do whateverthe****. When I get my business up, yall can come work for me. I'm hitting on your wives, driving your cars, taking a cut out your check, everything.
Not a very good comparison, obviously this has been a ritual for years in the nba and your comparing it to just everyday work in which obviouslywouldnt work a majority of the time. Very extreme comparison.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
Somebody gets it...
We're talking vehicles with values approaching 100,000 well equipped, not you sticking your fingers in another pledge's butt just to be "down" with some frat. I think that's equally as stupid, but they have something you want from them, membership into their organization. Bobby Jackson is simply older than Dante. Hell, if either party wanted they could legitimately press charges on the other. A more sensible display of seniority would be making him take the worse locker, room with whoever is the worse person to room with, possibly even carry bags, last dibbs on food in the postgame buffet line, but messing with luxury cars is beyond unreaosnable, as noted by their reaction and the fact they almost came to blows.

Yall dudes sound like yall would let anybody who outranks you just do whateverthe****. When I get my business up, yall can come work for me. I'm hitting on your wives, driving your cars, taking a cut out your check, everything.
Not a very good comparison, obviously this has been a ritual for years in the nba and your comparing it to just everyday work in which obviously wouldnt work a majority of the time. Very extreme comparison.
That's how NT works...dudes take things to the other end of the spectrum when trying to compare things.

LOL @ Just because Donte Green did this means he isn't working on his game. gotta love NT logic........

It's not about the price of the cars, because they can afford them. It's about sticking to tradition and earning your stripes. By doing this, DonteGreene just threw away his right to haze rookies in the future, and he won't have the validation to do something to the rookie's car because he KNOWShe's gonna have the favor returned to him tenfold.

Didn't they also put popcorn in Jason Thompson's car? Maybe the Kings should focus on playing basketball instead of these childish pranks.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

It's not about the price of the cars, because they can afford them. It's about sticking to tradition and earning your stripes. By doing this, Donte Greene just threw away his right to haze rookies in the future, and he won't have the validation to do something to the rookie's car because he KNOWS he's gonna have the favor returned to him tenfold.
This car is about 12.5% of his annual salary right now asumming he paid 101,000 for it, with nicely accessorized isn't much out of reach.Hammurabi's code

Back
Top Bottom