R.I.P. Fernando Acosta a.k.a. BEEZYLOCKS Let's All Send A Card To His Family

wow , just catching up on this i didnt know beezy passed

RIP

Last edited:
The Al Audi thread made me think of this too man. RIP to Breezylocks man.

"Real Life"

Damn, didn't even know homie passed. RIP to a fellow NTer.

I love(d) your avy every time I saw it.

RIP to my bro. Update: 2 years after his passing and our mother now has been diagnosed with bile duct cancer.. Prayers this way please. Looks like Beezylocks calling for his momma.

Tough to hear, rest in paradise my g.

When I was banned from the other thread, my only goal was to bring him some laughter.

Last edited:
Sending prayers bro. Stay up, stay strong for your brother and moms. We here for you if anything too.

RIP to my bro. Update: 2 years after his passing and our mother now has been diagnosed with bile duct cancer.. Prayers this way please. Looks like Beezylocks calling for his momma.

Sending prayers and well wishes for your mom. Keep your head up and be strong for her, man.

Aw man, sorry to hear about the update.

I realized I never got around to sending any cards or anything. =(

Hope your mother gets better.

I will always remember Beezy as the guy that posted a video of him passing out spiderman valentines day cards to random chicks like 5 years ago. :lol: :pimp:

prayers and condolences to your family. Let me know if there's anything you need since I'm in the same city.

Back
Top Bottom