R.I.P Jack Layton

He was a great leader and could've made the country a better place. R.I.P 
tired.gif

RIP

The only reason the NDP managed to get 103 seats this year. Jack Layton knew how to talk to the people, making them all feel important.

RIP to one of the greatest (i place him next to Trudeau )

RIP

The only reason the NDP managed to get 103 seats this year. Jack Layton knew how to talk to the people, making them all feel important.

RIP to one of the greatest (i place him next to Trudeau )

I was real shocked and saddened when I heard the news this AM.  I didn't know that he was THAT sick. I watched his last press conference and realized that he didn't look healthy at all.  Great loss for this country (Canada)...he would have made for a great leader. RIP

Although he was on the opposite end of the political spectrum, I had a great deal of respect for him both as a politician and as a person.
RIP

Originally Posted by pookieman

I was real shocked and saddened when I heard the news this AM.  I didn't know that he was THAT sick. I watched his last press conference and realized that he didn't look healthy at all.  Great loss for this country (Canada)...he would have made for a great leader. RIP

RIP

Even people that opposed his views respected just as much as his biggest supporters. He knew how to connect with the people.

RIP to a man who was focused on his country and not some personal agenda. Hopefully Canada keeps on with this (relatively) good political climate.

I was pretty surprised to hear the news, I know a couple of my friends will be pretty torn up by it. I wasn't exactly aligned with him politically (like pretty much any other politician in Canada), but he always seemed like a fairly stand-up guy.

RIP to a man who was focused on his country and not some personal agenda. Hopefully Canada keeps on with this (relatively) good political climate.

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton

What a beauty way to leave this world....

I am very saddened by this. He was one of the Canadian politicians that I thought was very passionate and genuine in his beliefs and politics. What a courageous and determined man to go through the last election leading the NDP to a historic victory as the main opposition while fighting the ugly disease. Such a beautiful spirit whose legacy will live on. RIP Jack Layton.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton

What a beauty way to leave this world....
Great quote
RIP to Jack Layton, he was a great leader and its really sad he had to die so soon after the success he had in the election

Back
Top Bottom