R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I also get what you're saying but if I were to go, I'd rather go from something that is unavoidable. Tornado, cool. Disease going around, whatever. But because of an inexperienced pilot not making the right judgement? Nah man, I know my family would hate the world forever.
GPS systems know terrain. Total bs how this went down.

I'd love to hear everyone's favorite Mamba Moments. I think most everyone in here has at least one, even if it was his retirement so he wouldn't be torturing your team anymore lol.

Was walking away from school campus.. Then i see a black tinted SUV pulling up slowly... (Thinking a drive by was about to get me.) Windows rolled down... I see kobe.. Giving me a thumbs up..

I ran back to follow the suv to our gym.. Campus security stopped me.. Told me theyre filming a commercial.

I proceeded to watch through a tiny crack from the door window which they covered.

This was back when phone cameras was non existent. But the memory of that moment lives on with me.

I also get what you're saying but if I were to go, I'd rather go from something that is unavoidable. Tornado, cool. Disease going around, whatever. But because of an inexperienced pilot not making the right judgement? Nah man, I know my family would hate the world forever.

Your family will be hurt and mourn you with the same intensity no matter which way you go, seriously bro, we can’t live life afraid of death because we will be doing the miracle of life a disservice by not living if that makes any sense....as a you g man I used to be absolutely shoooooook Of flying, as I grew older I realized if I wanted to live my life, I’d have to get over that fear, now I get on a plane and leave it in Gods hands....because like I was telling my wife earlier, the crazy thing is...we can live life as risk free as possible and die in our sleep.

The pilot should have landed at Burbank or Van Nuys. This was preventable. It didn’t have to end like this for Kobe & Gigi :smh:.

D29461B6-44CE-4EEC-BB38-456D7A1920DD.jpeg

Was walking away from school campus.. Then i see a black tinted SUV pulling up slowly... (Thinking a drive by was about to get me.) Windows rolled down... I see kobe.. Giving me a thumbs up..

I ran back to follow the suv to our gym.. Campus security stopped me.. Told me theyre filming a commercial.

I proceeded to watch through a tiny crack from the door window which they covered.

This was back when phone cameras was non existent. But the memory of that moment lives on with me.
Wow!!! Keep it going. Great story.

Besides Kobe's family, who would give a great eulogy?

GPS systems know terrain. Total bs how this went down.

Definitely. I just dont know this pilot made such an error.. Instrument clusters will tell you everything.. I am not a pilot.. I can just go off from previous experience.

I remember when i took a helicopter ride, the helicopter system notice an object about 3-5 miles away to the exact point where the pilot couldnt see from the naked eye from flight altitude.

Idk man..

The part that hits me hard is knowing he had to lie to Gianna and tell her everything gonna be ok, even though ish was going all bad.

Kills me thinking about it and having a kid now. Knowing i would (like any other parent) would do everything possible on earth to protect their child yet there was absolutely nothing he could do

:smh: @ ****** boy ksteezy ksteezy mentioning my name when he claim he got me on ignore.

Got the gall to talk about somebody else being arrogant.

You in this thread being a clown with your usual bull****

go ahead keep doubling down, instead of just keeping your mouth shut and let people express their emotions how they want.

I read the legend wrong. They didnt lose altitude it was the speed that dropped. Altitude stayed relatively even so i guessing fog and they did circle. Looks like the pilot tried going 1100 - 2000ft quick which it then ends

Man this sucks. Just turn around dude turn around!!.

ezgif-2-3640a080f37f.gif

I’ve been in total shock and awe. I grew up with Kobe from number 8 to 24. The battles me and brother (RIP) and father would have, that lakers squad with Gasol, Odom and ariza was great. I’m sad. I’m sad for his daughter who was on the cusp of her journey. But I realized they died doing what they loved. And yes life is fragile but that means you MUST LIVE. To the FULLEST

Rest easy Black Mamba. I hope you’re in paradise now with your daughter.
663C29CA-E5E1-42A9-A541-68E54D5E88BF.jpeg

I keep circling through feelings of sadness, frustration, anger, and disbelief. I’m sure I’m not the only one that has split moments of thinking this isn’t real or there’s something we can do, just to instantly come back to the terrible reality. I hate everything about how it happened too. Losing him in any way is tragic but in this way? I keep having moments where I tell myself it’s bull****.

Back
Top Bottom