R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I keep circling through feelings of sadness, frustration, anger, and disbelief. I’m sure I’m not the only one that has split moments of thinking this isn’t real or there’s something we can do, just to instantly come back to the terrible reality. I hate everything about how it happened too. Losing him in any way is tragic but in this way? I keep having moments where I tell myself it’s bull****.
Normal. We all deal with it the same and yet differently.

84110684_1652461014892058_1219747055384133632_n.jpg

I really wonder what’s going through Lebron’s mind right now? It has to be incredibly emotional with him passing Kobe just one day ago and all the emotions involved.

just seeing the CBS crew following Tiger off the course today to catch his reaction when he found out, I can only imagine the pressure the media is under to get the first Lebron interview.

Yup to Phil.
Kobe definitely idolized MJ, I would add him.

I'd love to hear everyone's favorite Mamba Moments. I think most everyone in here has at least one, even if it was his retirement so he wouldn't be torturing your team anymore lol.

My least favorite was the game winner he hit against my Suns in the playoffs in 2006.

Most favorite, the Matt Barnes incident when he didn't flinch.

The pilot should have landed at Burbank or Van Nuys. This was preventable. It didn’t have to end like this for Kobe & Gigi :smh:.

D29461B6-44CE-4EEC-BB38-456D7A1920DD.jpeg

Exactly what I’ve been saying. He also could’ve landed at the smaller Whiteman airport in San Fernando since it was along the way.

3 airports to land in a short period of time and they passed on all :frown:

Last edited:
my favorite Kobe Bryant memory ....

Undefeated Santa Monica x McFly Hyperdunk release

The line was a wash by the time I got there at 4pm....

But one of the workers came out at like 6pm and said .... There's only so many pairs left....

But they're sz.14....... Everyone was like "ARGHHHHH!!!"

and then he said

"BUT" ......

they're signed by Kobe Bryant... they gave everyone a raffle ticket... and I got selected...

I remember it like it was yesterday... so surreal...

Kobe drove up in a Delorean... even Pamela Andersen was walking around there ... LOL

kobe.jpg
kobe2.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.39.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.39.35 PM.png

Also Undefeated used to be open on Christmas day and they'd give away tickets to the LA Lakers Christmas Game in one of their tee shirts...

Good Shiiiii UNDEFEATED

Here's a photo of the shoes ....

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.40.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.40.19 PM.png

Y'all don't even know LA is a crazy place, but everyones being mad nice right now... It's good vibes out here

MAMBA thank you !!!

my favorite Kobe Bryant memory ....

Undefeated Santa Monica x McFly Hyperdunk release

The line was a wash by the time I got there at 4pm....

But one of the workers came out at like 6pm and said .... There's only so many pairs left....

But they're sz.14....... Everyone was like "ARGHHHHH!!!"

and then he said

"BUT" ......

they're signed by Kobe Bryant... they gave everyone a raffle ticket... and I got selected...

I remember it like it was yesterday... so surreal...

Kobe drove up in a Delorean... even Pamela Andersen was walking around there ... LOL

kobe.jpg
kobe2.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.39.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.39.35 PM.png

Also Undefeated used to be open on Christmas day and they'd give away tickets to the LA Lakers Christmas Game in one of their tee shirts...

Good Shiiiii UNDEFEATED

Here's a photo of the shoes ....

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.40.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 9.40.19 PM.png

Y'all don't even know LA is a crazy place, but everyones being mad nice right now... It's good vibes out here

MAMBA thank you !!!

So dope

Undefeated been doing **** like this

One of the reasons why they’re amongst the goats of shops

My favorite Kobe moment(s)

I moved to Atlanta for work after college from California.

I hated my work and it was really destroying me inside.

Watching that Kobe gold medal game against Spain eating Papa Johns and after hitting the trees was transcendent. It was truly a shining light in a really dark depressed time of my life.

The other one was the 6x6x6 workout he posted. That was fun.

Still can’t believe it, it’s past midnight here and I can’t sleep at all. Been watching highlights, tributes etc. And it’s all so numbing. Kobe was that dude for me growing up. My unforgettable memory of Kobe was when I was 12-13 yrs old, I just got gifted the ZK1 all star by my aunt and joined a basketball camp. I remember it was the playoff series between the Suns and Lakers where Kobe hit that infamous game winner. I was at the camp when it happened and was just hearing about it from other ppl talking about it. I couldn’t wait to go home, and when I did, I was glued to the tv watching replays and highlights of that game. I couldn’t stop talking about it to my relatives. Wearing his shoes made me feel like I can do things I couldn’t. I would look at my shoes and try to do stuff he does, I didn’t care what no one else thought. Man, Even though they lost that series, that moment will forever be in my heart. RIP to Kobe, Gigi and the others involved in the crash.
21DF7BF7-270D-4294-BBDD-EA0C6B99E68A.jpeg

I'm one of those athlete parents that screams and shouts at my daughter in frustration about her miscues during her basketball games.

She played today and I couldn't bring myself to say one word. I've probably never reserved criticism and sat quietly during one of her games. Today I just cherished the moment of watching her play. Don't think it's in me to be that guy anymore.

Last edited:
Mamba Moment. 06-07 season. He didn't win MVP even though he scored damn near 36ppg. Nash did. That's fine, Suns were solid. Lakers drew the Suns first round. Lakers had a 3-1 lead too before blowing it. But the round gave us what I think is Kobe's most memorable dunk ever. One that said I got your MVP right here buddy.

The thing with Kobe is he impacted EVERY NBA fans life. You talked about him consistently when he was in the NBA. It was either MJ><Kobe, Kobe><Lebron, Magic ><Kobe, Shaq was more important than Kobe and vice versa. Is Kobe top 3, who’s more clutch, Kobe or ____? He was a topic all the time so he had a major influence on basketball as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom