R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Reebok should absolutely release these this year. Kobe's sneaker free agency was one of the most memorable things of NT.

I hope that JB also releases the PEs that he wore instead of the garbage they release daily.
I hope they release but maybe some months later. I think these were due to come out during all star break. Reebok might catch some heat because people don’t know they were planned ahead of time.

That damn song got me Everytime when Paul Walker passed and they played it at the end of Fast 5 and it hits just as hard if not more now.

I hope they release but maybe some months later. I think these were due to come out during all star break. Reebok might catch some heat because people don’t know they were planned ahead of time.

Nah man, they shouldn’t release them, these reselling vultures will Not hesitate to try and capitalize off the man’s death, it’ll be ugly.

1580150456006.png

Got my hands on these for a steal

Hope I can bring myself to rocking em

😔

Nah man, they shouldn’t release them, these reselling vultures will Not hesitate to try and capitalize off the man’s death, it’ll be ugly.

Can you really control resellers ksteezy ksteezy ? Some lames have already thrown the purple, Kobe Question PE from a few years back on eBay at ridiculous prices.

When JB drops a Kobe PE you know it's going to be a wrap. :smh: :smh: :smh:

A friend of mine went to LIDS to get a customized hat saying RIP Black Mamba.
Apparently all LIDS are not allowed to customize hats that has anything to do with KOBE. How true is this?

A friend of mine went to LIDS to get a customized hat saying RIP Black Mamba.
Apparently all LIDS are not allowed to customize hats that has anything to do with KOBE. How true is this?
Probably has to do with copyright. Certain names and images are very strict and big companies are aware.

Was at work yesterday when the news came down. Disbelief. Complete and utter disbelief. The fact that his daughter was with him makes it even more heartbreaking. RIP to the Mamba, Gianna, and the other unfortunate souls lost in the crash.
image.jpg

My own corny tribute. A different one everyday for 24 days.

I'm not pretend like I was ever into his shoes but we all knew this was gonna happen :smh: :smh:

Man. It was Kobe. KOBE BRYANT. He (and of course his daughter and others on board that were lost) was NOT supposed to go out like this. Life, is not fair or predictable no matter how much we try. I'm at work trying to make it to 5. This hurts so much.

Last edited:
Can you really control resellers ksteezy ksteezy ? Some lames have already thrown the purple, Kobe Question PE from a few years back on eBay at ridiculous prices.

When JB drops a Kobe PE you know it's going to be a wrap. :smh: :smh: :smh:
These purple toe Questions we’re going for $80-$150 depending on the condition....folks asking for $400+ :smh: Resellers are wack.

Resale markets :smh:|l
Agreed.

I'd say that these re sellers are pretty smart. Not everyone feels the same way about Kobe, as do his fans. 10 minutes ago in the Barbershop, people were reminded of what he said about the Trayvon Martin situation. If you have something that people are willing to pay top dollar for, a material item? I do not see the wrong in getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom