R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Kobe-Bryant-Michael-Jordan-via-FB.jpg

kobe-bryant-adidas-kb8-dunk.jpg

pcXRdWuioTdYmog-800x450-noPad.jpg

Frobe :pimp: :pimp:

Does anyone else wonder what the bodies must've looked like? I wonder how the families reacted to seeing them.

I'm probably not normal, but I wanted to see for myself.

When reports said bodies were identified via fingerprints and DNA, you know it was beyond recognition bruh. Still tough for me to accept. 😢
Yeah, it's a hard thing to imagine, but it was a helicopter crash. Reports were there was fire in the scene. It took them 2 days to gather all the bodies. And as you said, identified via fingerprints and dental records.

Unfortunately, it was probably a very ugly scene.

When reports said bodies were identified via fingerprints and DNA, you know it was beyond recognition bruh. Still tough for me to accept. 😢

Imagine if you’re a BIG Kobe fan, and you were assigned to investigate the scene and help identify the bodies...

|l :frown:

it’s been over two weeks and I still in disbelief.

Imagine if you’re a BIG Kobe fan, and you were assigned to investigate the scene and help identify the bodies...

|l :frown:

it’s been over two weeks and I still in disbelief.

I met the coroner in LA that was assigned to Paul Walker. He said in his 25 years of being a coroner for the city, he had never seen something that bad, and it pretty much scarred him. There was just a look in his eye when he was talking about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the same guy who was assigned to Kobe. :frown:

"">

Snoop Dogg walks back Gayle King criticism over Kobe sexual assault question as CBS News chief comes to her defense

Several top media figures rushed to King's defense, including CBS News President Susan Zirinsky, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, and former UN ambassador Susan Rice, who told the rapper to "back the **** off."

And this is a response from a SERIOUSLY Black woman......"This is despicable," Rice wrote on Twitter. "Gayle King is one of the most principled, fair and tough journalists alive. Snoop, back the **** off. You come for @GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won't be pretty."

[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom