R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

My Mamba Academy stuff shipped. Ordered 1/30.

Shorts will be here today. Dry fit tee shipped this morning and will be here next week.

06 gotta be his peak. If he had a better team then, he would have changed his game to match the roster. He was already championship ready mentality wise but didn’t have the players around him.

Immediately when he got an all star level player he got to the finals.

kobe4.jpg

I wasn't a Lakers fan, and I had just become a Kobe fan at this point (OG Hater from '96-'03), but, when this issue came out...I almost wanted that jersey...almost. I gotta find that magazine when I go back home.

I had this issue back in the day because I’m from Eugene and they were talking about

81C4E463-200C-4FD7-812B-7DE010B1D858.jpeg

On the cover. Oregon athletes getting national attention was unheard of at the time. (Gary Payton college years were before my time)

only if they donate all the proceeds to his foundation, otherwise it would seem like a moneygrab by nike on the day of his memorial

kobe really about to have at least 3 tribute days a year, 2/24, 4/13, 8/24. Not including his birthday and his historical stat days

I had this issue back in the day because I’m from Eugene and they were talking about

On the cover. Oregon athletes getting national attention was unheard of at the time. (Gary Payton college years were before my time)

My man had stockpiles of Kobe Vs.

That book title. Pause

I became a fan of Oregon Basketball because of the Lukes. Loved watching them play.

I remember working at Foot Locker when those dropped. I had my size to the side for a whole year waiting for them to go on sale and never did. I remember they were cheap and flimsy as hell.

He probably paid like $500 for those

Back
Top Bottom