R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Nike :smh: :smh::smh:

EzYx4XDXIAY5f8P

Hate to say it, but it’s a business. Nike can and probably will continue to sell his line and just remove his logo. Very similar to what they did to Kevin Garnett‘s old sneaker designs.

Hate to say it, but it’s a business. Nike can and probably will continue to sell his line and just remove his logo. Very similar to what they did to Kevin Garnett‘s old sneaker designs.
Have to remove his name, logo, signature, etc. The kobe bussdowns don't sell. Plus Kobe helped in the design and inspiration. Nike goofed.

Nike dun goof'd on this whole situation. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and work with Vanessa. What a bad look on Nike, SMH :smh: :angry:

Nike dun goof'd on this whole situation. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and work with Vanessa. What a bad look on Nike, SMH :smh: :angry:

Again, Nike doesn't care about public perception. They think with their share holders in mind and not personally. Nike, didn't get to be a billion dollar company by making decisions based off of emotion.

I can only speculate but I have a feeling that V and Kobe wanted to expand the Mamba line like Nike has done with Lebron and MJ. We all know how ambitious Kobe was and maybe he felt like his Mamba brand had outgrown Nike and Nike didn't feel the same way.

We know that Kobe wanted Nike to keep making his signature shoe and be prompted by players he would choose. We also know how hands on he was with that design process. I'm making assumptions here but could have V carried that legacy on? Seems like there was a lot of moving pieces going on even before he passed and those had to have become even more difficult to manage after he passed.

The shoes being more widely available is good for customers and shareholders so it's not just about business or emotion. Nike prefers the "hype" via artificial scarcity.

Vanessa should speak out on other platforms.

Vanessa def hasn’t had any

Lauren prob has

Yeah, nothing sends a woman into heat like losing a lifetime partner and daughter in a horrific crash.

There's no way she has got to that point yet.

Her sex toy collection gotta be CRAZY though.

I might be early but what if Vanessa starts turning into Kris Jenner and the daughters into.... 🤔🤣

Back
Top Bottom