R.I.P. NT’er @sneekerluvr

NikeTalk, it is with great sadness that I announce that fellow NT’er sneekerluvr sneekerluvr has passed away

Some of you may remember him from his previous activity on here. He lived in and was from Seattle, but went to school here in NOLA and lived in Atlanta for a while too. This man was an avid sneaker collector, amazing human being, and an unbelievable friend. He was my line brother and we shared a love for sneakers, along with our prophyte blakekennedyno2 blakekennedyno2

Just passing along the news. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Make sure you spread love to the people close to you because you never know when will be the last time you see them.

NikeTalk, it is with great sadness that I announce that fellow NT’er sneekerluvr sneekerluvr has passed away

Some of you may remember him from his previous activity on here. He lived in and was from Seattle, but went to school here in NOLA and lived in Atlanta for a while too. This man was an avid sneaker collector, amazing human being, and an unbelievable friend. He was my line brother and we shared a love for sneakers, along with our prophyte blakekennedyno2 blakekennedyno2

Just passing along the news. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Make sure you spread love to the people close to you because you never know when will be the last time you see them.

What took him?

You're a good friend

RIP to him

350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

True story:
In 2012 when the playoff 12’s dropped, I managed to cop a pair but they got swiped when they got delivered. It was right before I was going to visit sneekerluvr sneekerluvr in Atlanta. I called him and asked if he knew anyone that had a pair for sale after mine got jacked. He said he did and managed to get me a pair at retail, and he personally gave me a pair of dunks out of his collection. Fast forward to this year, I copped two pairs of playoff 12’s and wanted to give a pair to him, but he declined (gave some money for medical expenses instead and ended up helping another NT’er with the 12’s). I told him how ironic that I was in a position to return the favor on the same shoe and that I’d let him wear my pair next time I see him. Its only right that I wear mine when I attend his services. Going to miss my bro

Back
Top Bottom