R.I.P. NT’er @sneekerluvr

True story:
In 2012 when the playoff 12’s dropped, I managed to cop a pair but they got swiped when they got delivered. It was right before I was going to visit sneekerluvr sneekerluvr in Atlanta. I called him and asked if he knew anyone that had a pair for sale after mine got jacked. He said he did and managed to get me a pair at retail, and he personally gave me a pair of dunks out of his collection. Fast forward to this year, I copped two pairs of playoff 12’s and wanted to give a pair to him, but he declined (gave some money for medical expenses instead and ended up helping another NT’er with the 12’s). I told him how ironic that I was in a position to return the favor on the same shoe and that I’d let him wear my pair next time I see him. Its only right that I wear mine when I attend his services. Going to miss my bro
Beautiful story. RIP sneekerluvr sneekerluvr

He have a favorite pair of jays? On the off chance I have em, I’ll wear them today and toast to him later on.

He have a favorite pair of jays? On the off chance I have em, I’ll wear them today and toast to him later on.
He hadn’t expressed a favorite pair to me. He had so many shoes, but I’m sure he had a favorite. My personal connection to him will forever be playoff 12s (post on first page). I personally will wear these in his honor at his ceremony and on his bday, April 16th, going forward

0C3A2DC2-73F4-48A7-A227-C14D2BA2A91B.jpeg

Closest I got to playoffs, low taxis. Rest In Peace to your boy. Remember the good times.

Back
Top Bottom