R.I.P. NT’er @sneekerluvr

0C3A2DC2-73F4-48A7-A227-C14D2BA2A91B.jpeg

Closest I got to playoffs, low taxis. Rest In Peace to your boy. Remember the good times.
Man. That means a lot! Thank you bro

RIP, my condolences to a member of the NT fam
It’s tough to process a friend’s death but I hope you’re ok during this hard time bking985 bking985 . Talking about your emotions with people close to you is important.

It's nothing. I'm going to make a couple of assumptions here, but I feel like if I ever met him, we'd be cool too. I'm assuming yall both black 'cause you said frat. All the white boys I know introduce their bruhs saying, "this is my fraternity brother." I"m also assuming yall from the south cause yall went to Tulane (another assumption from your avy). I'm from MS and graduated from MS State, but I'll forgive yall. Anyway, young, black man from the South who is into sneakers is enough of a foundation for me. I didn't pledge, but there are a few guys who I've been friends with for 25 years who are brothers to me. I couldn't imagine losing them right now. I'm truly sorry for your loss, man.

Edit: don't mean to overstep with that. been really thinking since coming across your initial post. nothing's promised.

Last edited:
It's nothing. I'm going to make a couple of assumptions here, but I feel like if I ever met him, we'd be cool too. I'm assuming yall both black 'cause you said frat. All the white boys I know introduce their bruhs saying, "this is my fraternity brother." I"m also assuming yall from the south cause yall went to Tulane (another assumption from your avy). I'm from MS and graduated from MS State, but I'll forgive yall. Anyway, young, black man from the South who is into sneakers is enough of a foundation for me. I didn't pledge, but there are a few guys who I've been friends with for 25 years who are brothers to me. I couldn't imagine losing them right now. I'm truly sorry for your loss, man.

Edit: don't mean to overstep with that. been really thinking since coming across your initial post. nothing's promised.
You’re spot on. He’s from Seattle, but everything else you assumed is correct. Sorry that you went to Ms State (we actually beat yall in ‘06 in football when I played; scored a TD that game too) lol. Only kidding.

Not overstepping at all. His death really has me assessing my mortality. We really have to cherish every moment in life. Its way too fragile

1. You should've asked me about the 9 sizing. I could've told you to get them in a full size up.
2. Go half size up in the 8s. But since you wear a 13 get the 14 bc they basically don't make .5s after 11.
3 & 4. You're still cat.

You’re spot on. He’s from Seattle, but everything else you assumed is correct. Sorry that you went to Ms State (we actually beat yall in ‘06 in football when I played; scored a TD that game too) lol. Only kidding.

Not overstepping at all. His death really has me assessing my mortality. We really have to cherish every moment in life. Its way too fragile

As I said to you previously que, we have to both live and love with intention.

NikeTalk, it is with great sadness that I announce that fellow NT’er sneekerluvr sneekerluvr has passed away

Some of you may remember him from his previous activity on here. He lived in and was from Seattle, but went to school here in NOLA and lived in Atlanta for a while too. This man was an avid sneaker collector, amazing human being, and an unbelievable friend. He was my line brother and we shared a love for sneakers, along with our prophyte blakekennedyno2 blakekennedyno2

Just passing along the news. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Make sure you spread love to the people close to you because you never know when will be the last time you see them.

Seldom do we acknowledge the sacrifices made by those who accept the unenviable task of announcing the loss of a dear friend or loved one. Thank you for sustaining such prolonged contact with a still-open wound to deliver this sad news.

I don't think you could have been a member of NikeTalk in the late 00's without recognizing sneekerluvr sneekerluvr . His presence and personality became intertwined with the fabric of our community. Many of us grew here up alongside him and will take the memories of our time together forward in his absence. Though his loss will be most keenly felt by those who knew him best, it is one that we all share. He will not be forgotten.

bking985 bking985 , please accept my condolences on behalf of the entire team here at NikeTalk. We all appreciate the efforts you made to keep us all informed during this time of grief.

Seldom do we acknowledge the sacrifices made by those who accept the unenviable task of announcing the loss of a dear friend or loved one. Thank you for sustaining such prolonged contact with a still-open wound to deliver this sad news.

I don't think you could have been a member of NikeTalk in the late 00's without recognizing sneekerluvr sneekerluvr . His presence and personality became intertwined with the fabric of our community. Many of us grew here up alongside him and will take the memories of our time together forward in his absence. Though his loss will be most keenly felt by those who knew him best, it is one that we all share. He will not be forgotten.

bking985 bking985 , please accept my condolences on behalf of the entire team here at NikeTalk. We all appreciate the efforts you made to keep us all informed during this time of grief.
Thank you Methodical Management Methodical Management . Your words mean a lot. It is heartwarming to know sneekerluvr sneekerluvr had the same positive impression on people here as he did in real life. Truly one of the most genuine people I’ve ever met, and it is becoming more and more evident as we field condolences from all that knew him

RIP. I never really interacted with him much. But I remember his username and seeing him on here over the years.

But it sucks seeing people on here pass way too young. There’s a lot of us who’ve been on here for years and interact and have that camaraderie to where it’s like even if you don’t know them in person. There’s some type of connection seeing some of the same usernames and people posting on here over the years.

Condolences to his family.

My condolences to you for the loss of your friend. Very sad to hear. I hope your memories of him bring you comfort during this difficult time OP.

849B1B9A-F856-4A68-AEAB-1E51F4B78F68.jpeg

As promised, Playoff 12s to celebrate the life of my boy sneekerluvr sneekerluvr . This is the very pair he got for me back in 2012. Brought these all the way out to chilly Seattle to honor him. Wore them with my suit, and everyone that noticed automatically made the connection to his love for sneakers. Ceremony was heartfelt. Will wear the 2022 pair I have on his bday this Saturday and every 4/16 after that. Long live sneekerluvr sneekerluvr !

Avy changed to the playoffs 12.. To celebrate sneekerluvr sneekerluvr birthday..
Bro. Thank you. That is very thoughtful, touching, and means a lot.
793A82BE-81EE-44E5-84FA-BFDAF97CE825.jpeg

Un DS my pair this morning. Today is the born day of my good friend and line brother sneekerluvr sneekerluvr who recently passed away. As quoted from my RIP thread for him, these shoes are special to me. Will wear these every year for his bday. Long Live sneekerluvr sneekerluvr !
Post from the Playoff 12 thread. Wore the 2022 pair as promised

Back
Top Bottom