R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

Joined Mar 4, 2005
Pimp C, real name Chad Butler -- and one half of the rap duo UGK, was found dead in a hotel room this morning. He was 33.

L.A. County Fire responded to a 911 call at the Mondrian Hotel, located on trendy Sunset Strip in Hollywood. They arrived to his sixth floor hotel room to findhim dead in bed.

UGK is best known for appearing on the Jay-Z track "Big Pimpin'" in 2000, and more recently with Outkast on the song "InternationalPlayer's Anthem (I Choose You)."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/04/rapper-pimp-c-found-dead-in-hollywood-hotel-room/

Joined Jan 20, 2006
I came in ready to snapp about people playing concerning death... I wish that were the case

R.I.P Pimp

Joined Apr 9, 2002
, this can't be serious right?

If so, R.I.P, man this celebrity death stuff is getting out of hand, I still don't know if I believe this tho.

Joined Oct 15, 2001
I am so $#*@##@ sad right now. Got damnit! Why?

One of my favorite rappers ever man...real talk.

Joined Oct 15, 2007
This cant be true...i mean, just look at the comments under the article, people aint that senseless

Joined Jun 13, 2007
im shocked and sadden by the news.

to many bad things happening to black rappers and athletes this year

rip if true

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now