R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

!*%!... RIP pimp... i shed real tears for u my due. ill be listnin 2 one day and hi life in a much different way now. time 2 reup on all da albums. i wonda howbig bun is doin...

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

LEAVE THAT +@$@%@% SYRUP ALONE!!!

I was thinking the same thing, but really it could be from a a couple of things. He has been in the streets talking real wreckless about other peoplelately so that's something to take into consideration.

eek.gif

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaatttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Aww man not my dude Pimp C, say this isnt true
frown.gif

Wow, so it turns out to be true, guess it was wishful thinking to not want to believe it, this is insane man
smh.gif

R.I.P Pimp

it could be from a a couple of things. He has been in the streets talking real wreckless about other people lately so that's something to take into consideration.

I pray that thats not the case but if it is any rapper who's not from Texas better not visit Texas because it will lead to trouble and notonly from blacks all of his TX fanbase.

Its true and rip to pimp c and I pray for his family

damn....bumpin all UGK today...R.I.P.

its sad...because you know he will get more credit now that he is gone...

Damn....I never saw this coming...
ohwell.gif

R.I.P. Pimp C......You will be missed.
frown.gif

PO

RIP, yo. One of my favorites, always kept it real with his opinions.

For real, I wouldn't doubt it was the result of syrup and cocaine over the years.

eek.gif
u serrrious? i seen the locked post in general and was like naw man, somebody jokin. then i came in here.

maybe it was cuz of all the %!%% he was talkin lately.

sizzurp+high blood pressure+god knows wat else he be on=nono

r.i.p , i'll neva forget his verse in 4th grade from big pimpin

When I saw it was from TMZ I didn't want to believe it but R.I.P it's really sad to hear this.

Damn

That's Bad Business

Unfortunately, it seems like dude overdosed.

Should make folks think twice about using, and promoting certain substances.

My dude came hard on Miss My Homies.

R.I.P, hope God lets you in.

Back
Top Bottom