[{ R.I.P. to the Wade Line: Wade to Jordan Brand and what was supposed to be the Wade5}]

based on what's being hyperventilated about in the JB forum....

i'm thinking the 5's will be cancelled... or labeled not a sig shoe at all.

I loved the 1s (except for the fact that the plastic piece near my Achilles's heel always kept cutting me) but ever since then it was downhill. Interestedto see what JB makes up for him.

Loved the 1´s those were SIIIICCCKKK for my flat foot
pimp.gif
. I´ve been seeinga lot of the Black/White Playoff edition of the 1´s around my work. Anyone know if those were made again like the limited time all black colorway at champs??

legally he was with nike already since nike owns converse, so maybe they can just put a swoosh on the V's and call it "Air Wade."

There's a reason why Wade jumped ship, Converse gave him ugly shoes after the WADE 1

^ The 3s are beautiful shoes, IMO. Performance monsters, quality make, cheap price point, etc. Exactly what Converse needed to do.

They didn't do a perfect job, but the 1, 1.3, and 3 hold up pretty well. I hope JB makes Wade his own sig and does him justice. A PE isn't good enoughfor the man in my avy

I didn't think the 2s were that bad. Especially since they kept popping up at Marshalls for 40 bucks. Should have pulled the trigger, but couldn't everfind them in a 13 when i had the money.

going to JB is a TERRIBLE move. No one who signs to JB EVER has a successful sig line and are just @*%!+$ for Michael Jordan's brand...

id cop the yellow and black just because they are my city colors. wierd. first wade shoe I've liked ...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Properly named
laugh.gif
Hahaha
Yea these look like the best Wade imo
I like the tongue and the colorways looked good
Oh well JB gonna pull something better

Back
Top Bottom