[{ R.I.P. to the Wade Line: Wade to Jordan Brand and what was supposed to be the Wade5}]

i think these are cool...i have to see them in person though to make a better judgment call...all in all, there are better than some of the kicks converse madefor d-wade!!!

why does converse keep making these horrible wade's? he's never gonna wear them and before you know it he's on nike...

those are nice. got an ill old school feel

too bad i dont have wide feet or id be up on a few wades

They are better than the 4's imo but still horrible.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

these seem like they would be more comfortable than last seasons shoes! can't wait to try them on.

701153eaef8ebb2888ebb0e9cea9f2e4c135158.bmp

4fb35a65e33fecd38426b95821751fe5c10301f.bmp

better? what i was trying to do was make it look like the upper was all one piece,no stitching, all black.

i think it would look better without all the stitches. but i only got MS paint so use your imagination. even tho i like it as is and would actually purchase.

those suck, it's no wonder Wade only wears the 1's...

He needs to get out of his Converse contract ASAP and head over to NIKE/JB

imo the best shoes wade has ever worn were the ones with that resembles these. i forgot what they were called.

edit these.....

converse_icon_warrior_dwyane_wade-arton20678-240x240.jpg

It was a nice try trying to get him to be the face of Converse, but...it's over. These are vomit-worthy.

What do you mean? He's easily the face of Converse. When I think about Converse I don't think about Udonis Haslem or Kirk Hinrich as much as D Wade.

You probably meant trying to get his sneaker line going like Lebron or Kobe. Without a doubt, epic fail.

I loved the wade 1, so simple and clean... these are just... bleehhhhhhhgggg :S to much going on, dont fit wades game at all.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

What do you mean? He's easily the face of Converse. When I think about Converse I don't think about Udonis Haslem or Kirk Hinrich as much as D Wade.

You probably meant trying to get his sneaker line going like Lebron or Kobe. Without a doubt, epic fail.
chuck_taylor_autograph.jpg

I was a fan of the 1's and the 3's....yes the 3's.... but I'll just go ahead and blame Wade for destroying his own line...pretty selfish.

Back
Top Bottom