[{ R.I.P. to the Wade Line: Wade to Jordan Brand and what was supposed to be the Wade5}]

Price point is probably around $110-120. Kinda pricey, but for half price, they ain't bad.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Man the 1's were so awesome. But this line has gone down so much.....really sad

I agree, but these are not that bad actually. The problem with the line has been that the design was very cheap and unstellar (if that's a word.). DwayneWade is such an interesting player, because 60% of his game is power and 40% is grace. He is like a smaller Lebron. His game is just absolutely beautiful towatch. The only shoe so far that represented his playing styleIn my opinion was the first one (they were smooth but rugged at the same time). This is a stepin the right direction because the angular lines add an aggressive look to the shoe, but there is enough clean areas that add a smooth touch to it. All theother Wade shoes, (except for the first ones) were just busy like hell; too many lines and stitches and what not. These are a step in the right direction. But being a designer (I am a footwear designer) I would design something totally different.

That said, these are going in the right direction.

I thought the 1's sucked badly, I love the look of the onces he won the championship in, but to play in them was terrible. Horrible traction, foot alwaysslid out because the heel base wasnt wide enough. I dont understand converse, they should give me a shot at wades shoe, I got some pretty fly ideas, Imsuprised they havent used things that Im thinking about.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
what are they thinking?! Who is approving these shoes, that's what I wanna know. Wade is like 1 for 5 in shoes.

The white/red/black and the all reds are decent. For some reason the black/yellow remind me of the black/yellow B'Loyals CP3 used to wear...

Converse should just re-release the Wade 1s on a more available scale. If Wade didn't wear the 4s I really don't see him wearing these.

This is exactly why Wade only wears the Wade 1. Everything after that are ugly. I bet he doesn't care anymore, just waiting for his Converse contract toend so that he can go to Nike or something

Back
Top Bottom