R.I.P Trayvon

Zimmerman put on about 100 pounds since last year.

This thread should be interesting though.

Last edited:
I want my dude ice city to post in here regarding Zimmerman and his family.

That said I hope Zimmerman gets his, be it in prison or and ending similar to the end of new jack city.

Best of luck to Mr. Zimmerman, I hope justice prevails and he is found innocent.

Were you one of the people that sent him money to pay for his trial?
The money his wife said she would use to for personal gains and lied to the judge about.

Last edited:
Best of luck to Mr. Zimmerman, I hope justice prevails and he is found innocent.

:lol: must be a joke account... Clever... I'll allow it. If not, epic coincidence. Similar to the "said no one ever" jokes.

I definitely think hes going to get convicted. The 911 worker instructed him not to follow trayvon and he did it anyway. Also, there was no justifiable reason to use a firearm, unless he can prove that he was being severely beaten to the point where his life was on the line... Which I'm sure he wasn't.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but I highly doubt Zimmerman is going to get found guilty.

The law states beyond reasonable doubt.

I think by all the evidence combined there is reasonable doubt that he murdered a 17 year old in cold blood.

laugh.gif
must be a joke account... Clever... I'll allow it. If not, epic coincidence. Similar to the "said no one ever" jokes.

I definitely think hes going to get convicted. The 911 worker instructed him not to follow trayvon and he did it anyway. Also, there was no justifiable reason to use a firearm, unless he can prove that he was being severely beaten to the point where his life was on the line... Which I'm sure he wasn't.
Says who?

Last edited:
I keep thinking that there is something I'm missing about this case. I mean, since it's a debate, there has to be something that is unclear or vague about it.

People get caught up in the black/white issue or the gun control issue, so let me strip away all the extra real quick.

If I understand it correctly, a private citizen that is a member of no recognized police force witnessed a strange person in his neighborhood causing him no direct trouble and elected to pursue him against the advice of emergency services, common sense, and probably a law or two.

After the man began to follow this person, he eventually engaged him somehow and shot him dead, despite the person not having a weapon and therefore not presenting any kind of immediate and obvious threat to his life.

There may have been a fight involved, there may not have been...all anyone who wasn't there knows is that is this man had stayed in his vehicle and remained within his legal rights, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

In fact, one could argue that an unarmed person being followed by a gunman has more reason to be concerned for his safety and the right to defend himself, thereby making the situation even less legal for the shooter.

If that's legal, it's good to know I can legally shoot someone as long as I follow them around a bit, let them throw the first punch and call the police. That's not a bad plan if it works.

Like I said tho, there might be something I'm missing.

Last edited:
:lol: must be a joke account... Clever... I'll allow it. If not, epic coincidence. Similar to the "said no one ever" jokes.

Unfortunately, dispatchers aren't actual law enforcement and you're not required to listen to what they say. They have no more authority than you or I.

I think he'll get off lightly.

Back
Top Bottom