R.I.P Trayvon

Here's my take on it. The whole argument of what racism is can be argued all day. Feel free to dispute on each side. It is what it is.

However if its a group of black people beating a guy up because he's white or a group of white people beating up a guy because he's black either way you spin it its not cool and is sickening to see a person be assaulted or mistreated off the color of their skin.

Regarding the topic of racism in America. I'm half white/half Puerto Rican but look like a straight white dude.

Ill put it like this. The majority of people in power in this country are white, the majority of bosses, supervisors, people holding political office etc are white. There's certain areas in this country that are very unfriendly to minorities and there's people in power who have the pull to make it harder for an individual of color to get certain jobs.

Lets not pretend like that doesn't exist.

I feel its becoming more of a class issue then race issue as time progresses. The financial elite vs the middle class and those below but the racial aspect is still there.

And personally this is just me, there has been times where you can say a white person has been treated unfairly because of their color but it pales in comparison to what other ethnicities have gone through in this country. If you can't handle a slight small but of adversity then your not built for the real world.

I never denied this and I agree with a lot of YOUR points. Its the idiots on here that have tunnel vision so bad that they absolutely refuse to see anything else.

I'm willing to step aside because clearly anything I say is racist so F it. I'm done my job for the day so I'm no longer getting paid to bicker back and forth. Going home to enjoy life and not blow a blood vessel over the internet.

I never denied this and I agree with a lot of YOUR points. Its the idiots on here that have tunnel vision so bad that they absolutely refuse to see anything else.

I'm willing to step aside because clearly anything I say is racist so F it. I'm done my job for the day so I'm no longer getting paid to bicker back and forth. Going home to enjoy life and not blow a blood vessel over the internet.

I feel ya, one a positive note at least your getting paid to post on here and go back and forth with people. My job at the moment sucks.

Everyone vs. me and Stevielips because we're caucasians.

We even admitted to being impartial to this trial.

Not racist though :rofl:

But if I say a certain group is racist, that makes me racist :lol:

Love it.

uh oh white guy telling black folks how to feel alert

but you mean to tell me i let the police harass me?

i let people follow me around stores because of my skin color?

what SOME of you white cats fail to realize is it didnt end at slavery it didnt end during the 60's the effects of GENERATIONS of people being ****** over is still being felt today

but what do i know you know how i should feel and what i deal with everyday better than me anyway

Oh the bigotry.

Gotta love the victim act.

Nobody is going at anybody because they're white. People have a problem with the sheer ignorance shown by yourself and your boy stevie.

And saying "white cats" is far from bigoted. Nice reach though. :lol:

Oooooo lemme pitch in with something else.
The way I see it, there are two ways to look at racism:

1) The personal prejudices and attitudes that people hold where everyone can fall under.

2) The systematic racism that punishes marginalized groups and does not affect more... privileged peoples.

In one sense, everyone can be racist, in the other sense certain groups cannot be racist because it does not benefit them. However, both still exist.

Have at ye !!

Last edited:
lotta racist black kids in here

bet yall live in the subdivisions too
laugh.gif

Here's my take on it. The whole argument of what racism is can be argued all day. Feel free to dispute on each side. It is what it is.

However if its a group of black people beating a guy up because he's white or a group of white people beating up a guy because he's black either way you spin it its not cool and is sickening to see a person be assaulted or mistreated off the color of their skin.

that happened around here, almost killed the guy until someone noticed and shouted

i remember there used to be something in school here called may day where white kids would get beat up just cuz they were white

Agreed.  The definition of racism as it pertains to America has been spoken on to CelticsFan9783 time and time again but yet he refuses to adhere to reason.  CelticsFan9783, did you study and research the information I gave you about Jim Crow laws a few days ago??  In America, we are a nation of LAWS.  With that being said, CelticsFan9783 please show and or tell me when in this country a law has been passed and enforced to purposely set back the white race or discourage the white race from having any basic rights.

Loud and wrong. 

Wait, so you're saying a LAW has to be enacted in order for anti-white racism to exist? :x

C'mon bro.

It's sounding more and more like anti-white sentiments are socially acceptable to you a few of you guys. Are you afraid to label someone non-white "racist?"

So someone calls me the C word, it's not a discriminatory term. But someone calls you the N word, it is? Do you know how absurd that sounds?

People have a problem with the sheer ignorance shown by yourself and your boy stevie.

So ignorance = having differing views.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Again with the reach.

So stating that instances of me being profiled or singled out are due to me or something I'm doing is NOT ignorant? Oh. Okay.

Don't play dumb. And aren't you the same dude who said that middle eastern people being caught near the water reservoir in Boston was "scary"? What about that is scary?

So stating that instances of me being profiled or singled out are due to me or something I'm doing is NOT ignorant? Oh. Okay.

Please quote me on this because I don't remember addressing you being profiled. Please.

Don't play dumb. And aren't you the same dude who said that middle eastern people being caught near the water reservoir in Boston was "scary"? What about that is scary?

People being caught near Boston's main water supply for no reason IS scary. I don't care if they're white Irish Catholic or Arab people from Afghanistan. Don't want anyone f'n with my water. That's hard for you to understand? :lol:

Last edited:
all i can say is **** this guy.  you call the police about a suspicious (see: black) person around in the rain.  well what the **** were you doing hanging around there ************?!  why didn't you stay on the phone with police until they arrived?  why'd you hang up on them and then all of a sudden someone is dead and it's not you?  this whole thing is ridiculous.  throw this jerk in jail, throw away the key and let alllllllllll the black inmates know this dude did a brother.  justice = served.

Whatever man. Stay locked in your box. The truth is 99.9% of THIS BOARD has never been oppressed or held back unless they LET society do it to them. Its 2013, theres a black man in the White House. Get OVER IT. The past didn't happen TO YOU personally.
*****, shut the **** up.  i got pulled over AT A RED LIGHT coming out of a predominantly black community straight as an arrow.  officer asked if i had done anything the 'law' would find reprehensible.  i said of course not and had the 'audacity' to ask why the **** i got pulled over.  officer ignores me and then asks if he can search my vehicle.  i reply that he cannot because he hasn't even told me why he initially pulled me over yet.  at that point another squad car comes up, another officer gets out and the next thing i know, i'm in the back of the first squad car in cuffs.  they toss my whip, find NOTHING of course and I'm taken off to the local county clink.  somebody comes and grabs me up after bail and my mother had a ******g field day with those racist pricks.  there was NO reason to pull me over cept I was black comin out a black neighborhood.  don't you NEVER tell me ****** on this board haven't been oppressed cause i'm willing to bet almost ALL of us have.  2013, black man in the white house and yet STILL stuff like THIS EXACT CASE is happening and you're flappin gums like you know what you're talmbout.  you don't, you're an idiot and if I see you on the streets ima slap you silly homie.  i live on charles street in baltimore, md *****, you wanna find out come see me

Does anyone have the link to the original Trayvon Martin thread? It was like 100+ pages.

Last edited:
Please quote me on this because I don't remember addressing you being profiled. Please.
People being caught near Boston's main water supply for no reason IS scary. I don't care if they're white Irish Catholic or Arab people from Afghanistan. Don't want anyone f'n with my water. That's hard for you to understand?
laugh.gif
But....the article you posted said they were cleared.  

You assumed the worst and made it scary because of their ethnicity.  Be honest with yourself.  If it was Tom and Jane caught there, it wouldn't be a story and you sure wouldn't be scared.  

All I'm trying to point out is that it really isn't any wonder why you're semi-defending Zimmerman here.  You can relate to dude's state of mind.  

All I'm trying to point out is that it really isn't any wonder why you're semi-defending Zimmerman here.  You can relate to dude's state of mind.  

When did I defend Zimmerman? :rofl:

And I'm still waiting for you to quote me trivializing you being profiled. But I'm reaching? You're just straight up making things up.

Could give two dambs about Zimmerman. Just showing you there are two sides to every coin, ESPECIALLY in the court room. You're choosing to see one. I'm able to take a look at ALL the possibilities, because I'm unbiased.

You and others seem so pissed off at the world that you need or want people to be racist to justify our differing opinions. That type of critical thinking is lazy and weak as hell.

Last edited:

You assumed the worst and made it scary because of their ethnicity.  Be honest with yourself.  If it was Tom and Jane caught there, it wouldn't be a story and you sure wouldn't be scared.  

in all fairness if you're DOING something then interpretations will vary.  once the cops stopped me walking because i was walking in between cars.  i was doing this because i was on foot and the rest of the parking lot was full up with idling cars, but they thought i was casing cars or something.  i got the feeling it had nothing to do with color as they were very nice and just asked me what was up and i told them to, 'look around,'.  they got the message and rolled.  a lot of these guys are just doing what they're told.  yes, if dudes were trolling around a water supply entry, i'd check them out no matter what their color was.  sorry, that's not racist or alarmist, that's smartist.  tom and jane, 
laugh.gif
.  tom and jane are convicted of more crimes a year than torrey and janiqua.  bank it.

Last edited:
When did I defend Zimmerman?
roll.gif

And I'm still waiting for you to quote me trivializing you being profiled. But I'm reaching? You're just straight up making things up.

Could give two dambs about Zimmerman. Just showing you there are two sides to every coin, ESPECIALLY in the court room. You're choosing to see one. I'm able to take a look at ALL the possibilities, because I'm unbiased.

You and others seem so pissed off at the world that you need or want people to be racist to justify our differing opinions. That type of critical thinking is lazy and weak as hell.
1.  I was addressing your boy lil' stevie in regards to trivializing profiling.  Catch up.  

2.  I see both sides to the story as well.  I'm a criminal justice graduate who has worked in law enforcement/justice system/courts/prison for 7 years now.  While that doesn't automatically equate to having an open mind, I can assure you that I do.

3.  Seeing both sides of the story doesn't necessarily mean that one side is more than likely a stretch (Zimmerman's story).  And even if his story isn't a stretch, that still doesn't negate the FACT that if he wouldn't have pursued Martin, the kid would more than likely be alive.

4.  Definitely am not mad at the world.  Just not a fan of ignorance, as displayed by your boy stevie.  You?  You're known around these parts for your less than sensitive approach to race, so I'm just going off your track record.  There's a reason several people have noted this about you and it isn't because people have it out for you.

in all fairness if you're DOING something then interpretations will vary.  once the cops stopped me walking because i was walking in between cars.  i was doing this because i was on foot and the rest of the parking lot was full up with idling cars, but they thought i was casing cars or something.  i got the feeling it had nothing to do with color as they were very nice and just asked me what was up and i told them to, 'look around,'.  they got the message and rolled.  a lot of these guys are just doing what they're told.  yes, if dudes were trolling around a water supply entry, i'd check them out no matter what their color was.  sorry, that's not racist or alarmist, that's smartist.  tom and jane, 
laugh.gif
.  tom and jane are convicted of more crimes a year than torrey and janiqua.  bank it.
Of course it looks suspicious...where did I say that it wasn't?  I'm not knocking the authorities who stopped them because they were just doing their job, and yes, they would've stopped ANYONE.  But there's a huge difference between saying something is suspicious and "scary", which CelticsFan said in that thread.  HUGE.  One implies being inquisitive, while the other implies fear.  Also, implying that those people were there to poison the water supply is a HUGE leap in logic.  Why was that?  Their ethnicity.  Hell, look at the thread yourself.  Dude's assumptions based on their background are all over that thread.  
laugh.gif

And of course white people are convicted of more crimes a year.  Sheer numbers game right there, playboy.  Who DIDN'T know that?  You trying to be smart or something? 

2.  I see both sides to the story as well.  I'm a criminal justice graduate who has worked in law enforcement/justice system/courts/prison for 7 years now.  While that doesn't automatically equate to having an open mind, I can assure you that I do.

I have a BS in CJ as well and work with juvenile offenders. No idea what that has to do with anything.

3.  Seeing both sides of the story doesn't necessarily mean that one side is more than likely a stretch (Zimmerman's story).  And even if his story isn't a stretch, that still doesn't negate the FACT that if he wouldn't have pursued Martin, the kid would more than likely be alive.

No one ever denied that though :stoneface:

I simply questioned the "criminality" behind Zimmerman's following of Martin and his disregard for the 911 dispatcher, purely from a legal standpoint. All of the sudden I'm perceived as Zimmerman's head cheerleader. Funny how people come to these conclusions.

4.  You?  You're known around these parts for your less than sensitive approach to race, so I'm just going off your track record.  There's a reason several people have noted this about you and it isn't because people have it out for you.

Several people as in who? CASHBanks and the HamUnited avi dude? The two sick people who wish pain and suffering on humans on a regular basis? Yeah way to be influenced by some real level headed dudes son :lol:

I'll tell you exactly why those violent fools think I'm "racist." I didn't support Chris Dorner, I believed that the Black Panthers had racist ideologies and I also believe affirmative action was a discriminatory practice. So by me questioning the morals of certain things/practices, I'm somehow racist because I don't walk on egg shells when analyzing things. Idiotic logic. :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry but if the roles were reversed, it would be a non-issue. Everyone knows this. Get real.

Back
Top Bottom