R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Add “in my opinion” to everything you said and you’re fine.
We on a damn message board.

If any of y'all too dumb reading this can't tell an opinion from stated facts thats on y'all.

I just don't think y'all dudes are genuine with it right now. Trying extra hard when any legitimate point is made that doesn't 100% lineup with your thinking.

We on a damn message board.

If any of y'all too dumb reading this can't tell an opinion from stated facts thats on y'all.

I just don't think y'all dudes are genuine with it right now. Trying extra hard when any legitimate point is made that doesn't 100% lineup with your thinking.

Talk about completely missing the point...

Not genuine about our disgust for a pedo and rapist..... gotcha. Becuase I guess there are people you are ok with pedos and rapists or at least only care about that for a couple hours then high five them as if nothing happened ......

Last edited:
A very good point was brought up earlier: serial killers have fans... for being serial killers. No talent. A generational talent like Kelly can do no wrong in some people's eyes.
I KNEW this, but it came as a shock for some reason. Knowing full well that women were lining up to marry Jefferey Dauhmer, and a bunch of other killers. Thanks for posting because I did forget that fact.

All of that sounds like what he's doing to those young girls. It's probably normal to him. Holding them hostage, very controlling.
There are others who get sexually abused but don't become like their abusers.

But in Kellz's case, this whole ordeal and trauma must have turned him into a sociopath/ psychopath and stunted his brain development in many ways.

That's the issue with this man. He's a serial predator and feels no remorse or guilt and enjoys inflicting pain and degrading others as a means of power and control. You cannot help or fix psychopaths. This dude is also a hardcore narcissist psychopath.
You know what this sounds like?

Do you see the irony?

This sounds like manipulation wise R. Kelly is no different than his victims.

:smh:

https://store.pizzaslime.com/products/mute-t-shirt

MUTE_1024x1024.png

Not genuine about our disgust for a pedo and rapist..... gotcha. Becuase I guess there are people you are ok with pedos and rapists or at least only care about that for a couple hours then high five them as if nothing happened ......
Missing the point? You haven't made any .... however, talk about not being able to comprehend. SMH

Not that. The way you've been reacting to others but you're clearly playing dumb about that. You're even doing it now as you reply in this post. **** just comes off as fake. Since we're talking about missing the point.

Not that. The way you've been reacting to others but you're clearly playing dumb about that. You're even doing it now as you reply in this post. **** just comes off as fake. Since we're talking about missing the point.
Lol what? I’ve said since the beginning of you ride with r Kelly just say it and be some with it. People want to say this and that but the point is are you arguing just to speak (like you) or do you actually ride and agree with him. Since then nobody said they’re down with Kelly which proves the point that people are either projecting and too ***** made to speak for themselves or just talking for the sake of talking (again, like you). Never have I said the “mute” him, wear the shirts, flip cars over, blah blah blah. I even said you can go ahead and play his music loud and proud but just don’t be mad when you get clowned for it.

You have zero clue what you’re talking about. I don’t think you’re playing dumb either. Think this is just it for you. I’ll just go ahead and hit the block and be done with it. I’m not missing out on much

There are others who get sexually abused but don't become like their abusers.

But in Kellz's case, this whole ordeal and trauma must have turned him into a sociopath/ psychopath and stunted his brain development in many ways.

That's the issue with this man. He's a serial predator and feels no remorse or guilt and enjoys inflicting pain and degrading others as a means of power and control. You cannot help or fix psychopaths. This dude is also a hardcore narcissist psychopath.
Well I'd say sociopath.

I don't think R. is out here killing ppl routinely.

This ain't nothing but free publicity for R.Kelly

Its like reverse negativity for him. Putting him on a shirt and parading around in it will only fuel his supporters to ramp up their support.

This is just a quick cash grab on the latest popular news topic, and it isn't any help to actually getting rid of him.
Yup, you want to “mute” him then do it. Buying a shirt isn’t doing anything

I still dont think any of this is getting rid of R unfortunately.

And I still think hip hop is largely gonna still be Teflon to the MeToo movement.

But hey I'm still waiting for Weinstein to be convicted and imprisoned.

Back
Top Bottom