R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

So many of these ppl are ****ed up individuals

This just popped up on my timeline

:smh: I forgot about the Aaliyah movie cuz it was trash I didnt watch but that Wendy was a producer and what she said about the relationship with Aaliyah and Kelly.

If its one thing I dont believe is when ppl support or rationalize the **** Kellz has done and then when they got the spotlight on them want to apologize and say they now understand that was wrong.

Nah. They're lying. They only understand siding with dude publicly won't be good for ya career or making money.

Last edited:
https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta.../r-kelly-and-cost-black-protectionism/580150/

R. Kelly and the Cost of Black Protectionism
A Lifetime series that examines long-standing abuse allegations against the singer—and the continued support he has received despite them—contains an uncomfortable truth.

JEMELE HILLJAN 11, 2019

One of the more uncomfortable moments in Surviving is when footage is shown of Kelly and Aaliyah appearing together on BET’s Video Soul Gold, ironically to promote her 1994 smash debut album, Age Ain’t Nothing but a Number, which was produced by Kelly and Aaliyah’s uncle, Barry Hankerson. As soon as the two singers are seated, the host, Leslie “Big Lez” Segar, says with a big smile: “Let’s clear something up, because you know I’ve been getting the rundown on the street. Everybody seems to think that y’all are either girlfriend or boyfriend, or cousins, or friends. Let’s just get the record straight.”
There is laughter, and the mood is jovial. No one seems to be thinking, We’re asking a 27-year-old grown man and a 15-year-old child about being in a relationship together.After more uncomfortable laughter, Aaliyah responds nervously: “No, we’re not related. … He’s my best friend … in the whole wide world.”

I'd imagine this is easier said than done. If you're legit famous, where do you go to meet women? Finding someone who's rocking with you because they legit **** with you and not because of who you are must be hard to find.

Besides, celebs, like regular people, get with people / women in their radius. Where are they going to find these women outside of your circumference?

Not saying it can't be done, just isn't as simple.
That's not what I mean .....

You are stating the total opposite of the woman I would go for. If they are in the industry or radius, I'm not F with em. If I have seen, heard, or rumors about a chick with other dudes. I'm not ****ing with em.

I'm not saying I'm trying to find true love, so I be meeting chick of the cut. Go to the hospital, meet a random nurse or doctor. Go to the store, maybe theres an associate that's ****ing with me. Walk around, find a random chick. Make a speech at an university ..... well you get the point. Whe you think about how you meet girls, is almost impossible to not use your status to influence someone into ****ing with you. It is there.

And for the dudes that are going to say some BS, ya dudes manipulate woman all the time, even if it's with a white lie. Yeah I make such and such, I drive such and such, I graduated with such and such. If none of this held any value, people wouldn't be proud and flaunting it.

Isn't Christopher Columbus a rapist? Doesn't he still get celebrated?

Matter of fact this entire country was built upon theft, murder and rape. Those sentiments still echo in our society and that's the real reason America loves a bad boy.
I was going to touch on this, but against my better judgment, I didnt. A bunch of hypocrites up in here ..... if they would know their history, they see what some people mean. And no one means , give RKelly a pass because this this and this, but mufus insists that's exactly what it means.

This just popped upnoj my timeline

:smh: I forgot about the Aaliyah movie cuz it was trash I didnt watch but that Wendy was a producer and what she said about the relationship with Aaliyah and Kelly.

If its one thing I dont believe is when ppl support or rationalize the **** Kellz has done and then when they got the spotlight on them want to apologize and say they now understand that was wrong.

Nah. They're lying. They only understand siding with dude publicly won't be good for ya career or making money.

Watch out before they call you a pedo because you're calling out the blatant hypocrisy.

Last April, the Women of Color branch of Time’s Up publicly supported the #MuteRKelly movement, a coordinated viral takedown of the singer that was started by Oronike Odeleye and Kenyette Tisha Barnes. The hope was that the campaign would finally put the pressure on Kelly’s record company, RCA, and other business partners to drop him for good. The reckoning had come for Harvey Weinstein. Now, activists hoped, it was Kelly’s turn.

everyone suspected, manufacturered outrage.

both those broads are specs of sand on social media....in tish's case her damn full time job been to smear r kelly if u peep her twitter.

People swear the outrage is organic. Even with all the documentation.

You know what's bout to happen.

They are normalizing pedophilia by talking bout it so much.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a pedophile rights movement come out of this.

Country built on centuries of rape and pillaging.

These folks are looking to come out.

It already started.

Pedophilia will never be normalized.

You're talking about prepubescent children. A pedophile like their kids to be months, 1,2,3,4,5, 6, 7, 8, etc. The older and more develop they get the less likely they're to be interested in them.

What you are referring too, is the age of consent and statutory rape.

But yeah, I'm only playing semantics and I know what you guys mean.

Screenshot_20190110-085627_Chrome.jpg

But yet the law states otherwise.

Mind you, Elvis started ****ing with a 14 y/o when he was 24.

Reactions: wr
Best of both worlds or whatever the album is called that he did with Jay you don't rock with that?

I know dude is looking funny in the light but he's talented and his music is not even close to trash.
Best of both worlds and unfinished business are the two Hov projects I don't listen to. Everything is love will be next too. Too much Beyoncé

Finished the documentary. These parents are wild even considering letting their teenage daughters hang out with him, supervised or not.
Sure he got acquitted but how do you not even bother really thoroughly examining the case he went to trial for? Not enough to convict beyond reasonable doubt but it sure seems plenty for a parent to come to the realization that their daughters should never be around him.
I can’t believe the parents were hiding behind that “he got acquitted” nonsense. Few years before that acquittal he was married to a 15 year old.

THIS is the man you want working with your teenage daughter?

Unbelievable parenting on display in those last 2 episodes.

This just popped upnoj my timeline

His wife something else. :lol:

She all over the place. He a monster, then she telling people to keep going to his shows, in the car bumping his music.

The music in that video scary as **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom