R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

And that **** was whack in middle school. Be honest. You weren’t trying to hear that **** at 13. You were trying to hear some E1999 Bone.

Yeah because in middle school we were idiots. Wack??? It was never wack. Song is inspirational af and ITS REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!! Matter fact I’m putting it on in the car today

The opening scene in space jam
1445E09C-E56B-4F1E-8811-FBC74B28266D.gif

And yeah space jam was a bad movie it was never about it being a good movie it’s a cult classic

I can’t believe the parents were hiding behind that “he got acquitted” nonsense. Few years before that acquittal he was married to a 15 year old.

THIS is the man you want working with your teenage daughter?

Unbelievable parenting on display in those last 2 episodes.

Yep. And you had 30 plus year old women willingly dating a guy whom they had to know 1) Married a 15 year old and 2) Was on trial for peeing on a 14 year old.

The parents and guardians in the doc were flat out amazing.

That's not what I mean .....

You are stating the total opposite of the woman I would go for. If they are in the industry or radius, I'm not F with em. If I have seen, heard, or rumors about a chick with other dudes. I'm not ****ing with em.

I'm not saying I'm trying to find true love, so I be meeting chick of the cut. Go to the hospital, meet a random nurse or doctor. Go to the store, maybe theres an associate that's ****ing with me. Walk around, find a random chick. Make a speech at an university ..... well you get the point. Whe you think about how you meet girls, is almost impossible to not use your status to influence someone into ****ing with you. It is there.

And for the dudes that are going to say some BS, ya dudes manipulate woman all the time, even if it's with a white lie. Yeah I make such and such, I drive such and such, I graduated with such and such. If none of this held any value, people wouldn't be proud and flaunting it.

This. I was speaking to my dude who works at Drai's in Vegas and has seen probably any big name you can think of over the last 10 years. He was saying most of these cats are lame and they usually break though because they're willing to do "anything" behind the scenes for the fame and most of them move with with no integrity what so ever to anything (Themselves included) . In short, most of these dudes never had the juice in the first place which is why a lot of their music is trash and you see them passing around the same girls.

There was a Birdman interview where he was looking troubled saying he def wouldn't do business with R. Kelly anymore.

What does it take for a dude with a starfish tattoed on his head to say he wont mess with you...

Also more on how the whole system is trash...

Anybody else seeing this ad in this thread?

We live in a system where a conversation about pedophilia and young black girls targets the commenters with an ad like this.

This is what I mean when I say the whole system is perverse and caters to this. Ain't about R.Kelly alone. It's about a system where a guy like R.Kelly thrives because that is what the system is inherently about.

Last edited:
There was a Birdman interview where he was looking troubled saying he def wouldn't do business with R. Kelly anymore.

What does it take for a dude with a starfish tattoed on his head to say he wont mess with you...

We live in a system where a conversation about pedophilia and young black girls targets the commenters with an ad like this.

This is what I mean when I say the whole system is perverse and caters to this. Ain't about R.Kelly alone. It's about a system where a guy like R.Kelly thrives because that is what the system is inherently about.
wtf I thought I was da only one :lol:

I read that book this morning...I have never uttered ´yoooooo´ so many times in my life. that´s a wild dude for sure.

definitely been seeing this ad in the midst of my lurking this thread lately...there´s something to what you say here.

Space jam is trash
Don’t see how the narrative has changed
To it being s good movie
I remember EVERYONE thinking it was trash
Back in the day

I put Space Jam in the same category with Power Rangers: my beloved childhood garbage.

for that matter, we need to have a talk about Dragon Ball Z one day, but that´s another thread.

Hold on a got damn minute dragon ball z isn’t garbage

is tho.

let´s be real...it was shallow, repetitive, and downright dumb in places.

there was soo much filler and most of the characters were fn useless.

half the story arcs were driven by ¨yeah I´m winning and all but lemme just let this dude power up and kill everybody.¨

don´t let that distract you from the fact I still occasionally attempt to throw energy blasts...won´t know if you don´t try.

I tried not to do this here. :lol:

is tho.

let´s be real...it was shallow, repetitive, and downright dumb in places.

there was soo much filler and most of the characters were fn useless.

half the story arcs were driven by ¨yeah I´m winning and all but lemme just let this dude power up and kill everybody.¨

don´t let that distract you from the fact I still occasionally attempt to throw energy blasts...won´t know if you don´t try.

I tried not to do this here. :lol:

No! No! No!!!

There was deeper meanings going on throughout the show. Piccolo was a wild boy! Everybody thought it was all about goku. I’m not having this discussion!

So here's a question.

Charlamagne was going on Deame for insinuating that Jay slept with Aaliyah. His main argument was, "Foxy said they didn't sleep together, who are we to not believe her".

So, if that's a valid stance, who are we to say Peed on girl was a minor, she said it wasn't her, so dud her mom.

Why are we not to believe Kelly?? He said that he thought Aaliyah was older when they got married. In addition, it seemed she was also in the cuts with other older rappers.

Why is everyone doubting Kelly's lawyer, he brings some valid points.

Open dialogue, just asking.

No! No! No!!!

There was deeper meanings going on throughout the show. Piccolo was a wild boy! Everybody thought it was all about goku. I’m not having this discussion!

:lol: :rofl: :lol: I feel you man, I do.

I also agree that Goku is terrible for many reasons, was/am a Trunks guy myself. I put respect on Namekians too.

we gotta take this out of here tho. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom