R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Black man...know your real enemies...
Notice white women stay on code no matter what
They would never play into showing the vulnerabilities of white masculinity.
Their fathers instill that in them at an early age.
How do you think Trump still got a ton of white women votes?
It was vote Trump or be outcasted by the males in their family...so what if he has a questionable past of sexual assaults and woman belittling..you better vote Trump

Wake up black men!

Last edited:
Mr. Biggs finally got his revenge. Asia was only 12. Kells may have been the moon to her but to Biggs she was the stars. He wasn't just talking to these girls -- he was creeping with them too.

I think everyone should have the choice whether they want to listen to his music anymore or not, and people should not be judged, especially if they never want to hear his voice again. I still don't know what I'll do. But art can often outlive the reputation of the artist. I just don't know if it will for R Kelly because of the nature of his songs. Hard to listen to some of his lyrics knowing what he was really thinking, and given he's not at all remorseful.

Man his lawyer need to be disbarred for allowing him to do this interview :lol:
Cringe worthy quotes
“They parents wanted me to have sex with them”
“All I Care is they legal”
“I wouldn’t bring my daughter to a 52yo show and leave her”
“They selling their kids to me”

I’m positive dude has a public defender

I’m still bumping Kells.
You act like people was denying he like them young. I honestly could care less about these women and their stories. They made bad decisions and are looking to play victim to feel better about themselves. Like I said before it’s funny how none of these women can be manipulated by a broke dude.
thing is they ARE victims

R. Kelly is a scumbag and a deplorable but how does this guy's team keep letting him have these disastrous interviews? From the "when you say teenager" interview to the Gayle interview, what is he thinking?
R. Kelly is an entertainer.

Son going extra hard providing lulz before he potentially gets locked away forever.

That he had this interview inside Trump tower is surreal.

Dont think this is gonna even be fully grasped how meta this **** is :lol:

Last edited:
R. Kelly is an entertainer.

Son going extra hard providing lulz before he potentially gets locked away forever.

Again if they have audio of him saying anything about 14 year old _ this is all in vain and he’s just throwing Hail Marys.

It really comes down to if they legitimately have another tape

gaylekingrkelly.gif
Son was up there like Ghost tryna do the I'mma family man interview.
14395182100741.jpg

he slipped up and turned into drunk Ghost for a second.
DjZOtDQWsAAUXmJ.jpg

I just watched part of the interview even though im not following up on his demise. Its pretty much a wrap for him.

Back
Top Bottom