R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

GorgeousWindingGrassspider-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think he’s dumb but not that dumb and his lawyer can’t be that dumb. If that’s true, his lawyer should be disbarred

Thought it was announced a few weeks ago his shows overseas were cancelled

Last edited:
He did an interview with CBS when he had absolutely no reason to.

That’s way different than him lying about shows and not being able to prove there’s shows booked. If they thought they could just say I got business and not show proof, they’re ****in crazy

Interview wasn’t good but if he’s quiet he’s guilty and is hiding something, he speaks out he’s guilty and lying.

Pretty sure Kellz wasn’t coming back from that Dubai trip if they let him leave. Aint no country trying to book this dude with all the heat on him right now.

BUT BUT he's innocent. It's a withchunt against black celebrities. Why would he lie about booking shows abroad?
Also I hope they hit Nick Young with his meme for tweeting that dumb ****.

This funny but fam prolly had a couple of birthday parties to perform over there that prolly paid out the same. But then again it doesn't make sense to say you signed a contract for shows and you don't have definite number

I just find the entire notion hilarious that Kellz thought he could go to Dubai and what think they'd harbor him like he's seeking asylum :lol:

The prosecutor in this case just got charged w extortion or something. 20 mill from Nike. What the hell is going on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom