R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Let's see if r kelly gets a daily work release and a separate wing in the prison

I wonder if his fellow inmates will play Seems Like You're Ready before they take his manhood...

But honestly tho, he'll probably be fine.

20. TWEN-TY. VEINTE.

CB3ED6C8-A5FA-4CAA-887A-14670A47BBC8.gif

This man is dying in prison. Hot and fresh out the kitchen.

His albums were still selling in 2010 and he was still touring. Should have had 20+ million. I would have ran and took my money.

He dumb as ****, 20+ videos with underage girls. He’s a sick ****, I hope the people he been paying for years go to jail for a very long time. They sick as **** for accepting hush money.

Suicide or life in jail, which one he want
His royalties were owned by someone else due to the deal he made back in 2000's. Kelly hasn't had any money for twenty years, living on credit.

His royalties were owned by someone else due to the deal he made back in 2000's. Kelly hasn't had any money for twenty years, living on credit.

Any have any proof of this? We’ve been hearing it forever but I’ve never seen it.

R Kelly will never be free again, locked up for life starting today

Any have any proof of this? We’ve been hearing it forever but I’ve never seen it.

ive also heard he gave his publishing to some friends
during that 1st trial
just in case they come for him
he can claim no money
and has had his friend "own" his publishing since
just in case

It happened. I do not know if the deal is a matter of public record, or if it is sealed, but it happened.

Back
Top Bottom