R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Is this the lil lightskin girl he been seen with the past year?

You don't send your damn daughter to "work" with R Kelly.

mjlol.png

He a genius but nah.

"According to Mack, Jones, and McGee, the women living in Kelly’s Duluth, Georgia, “guest house” or his Chicago recording studio last summer included:

• A 31-year-old “den mother” who “trained” newcomers on how Kelly liked to be pleasured sexually. She had been best friends since high school with the girl in the videotape for which Kelly was tried in 2008. She recently parted ways with Kelly, these sources say.
  • A 25-year-old woman who also has been part of Kelly’s scene for seven years.
  • A recent arrival, a 19-year-old model who has been photographed in public with Kelly and named on music gossip websites — a rarity among the women in his circle.
  • An Atlanta songwriter who began her relationship with Kelly around 2009, when she was 19. (She is now 26.)
  • And an 18-year-old singer from Polk County, Florida. Mack said the Florida singer is Kelly’s “favorite — his number-one girl.”
This _ wild

doesnt really sound like theres a story here. Doesnt sound like anybody is held against their will either. Girls say they in love. Kellz just doing his thing. And they're all legal. Let him cook.

doesnt really sound like theres a story here. Doesnt sound like anybody is held against their will either. Girls say they in love. Kellz just doing his thing. And they're all legal. Let him cook.

Nah bruh, do you remember HS?

Do you have a child?

If this ish is true, dude needs to be under the jail.

Do you have a child?

"Of course, the law says that consenting adults may take part in any relationship they want, no matter how nontraditional. Welfare checks by police in both Illinois and Georgia in the past year didn’t lead to any charges; in January, the aspiring singer from Georgia told Cook County police she was “fine and did not want to be bothered.”

Do you have a child?

parents shouldnt have sent him off to the kellster in the first place tryna get her famous.

you knew who he was when you dropped her off. i wouldnt send my daughter to go work with r kelly alone if i had a kid. i might not even have them in the same room period. he be on some jedi mind trick **** to be doing this consistently for 25 years.

You guys think he's getting girls addicted to heroin or drugs or something to keep them under control.

I mean even those chicks who go to ISIS start coming to their senses after some time.

I think Kellz gets them used to that lavish lifestyle and they don't get that and once the taste it they don't want to leave it.

Blame the parents. I would never send my daughter to do anything with R Kelly. Son is a habitual line stepper, everyone saw how he desecrated ol girl.

im skeptical of da agenda BuzzFeed got with R. Kelly...

its like a contingent of da media wants him dead and buried....i get it, he's not a saint at alllll... but in da celebrity rich elite, this type of behavior goes down frequently.

Facts. Like with Dan Schneider from nickelodeon. Heard he gets down with all the young girls before they have their shows

"J. said she’d heard about past sexual misconduct accusations against Kelly, but wasn’t overly worried."

Stopped reading at this point. This is similar to the parents that let their kids spend time at Neverland Ranch after the allegations were made about Michael Jackson. Hard for me to feel sorry for them when the writing was on the wall.

its sad people still say stuff like this about Michael

Taking advantage of immaturity is not illegal though. The parents saw the lights and wanted that life too. that's prolly why they're mad. Daughter off flourishing and the parents aint seeing no checks. If they can leave whenever they want and just choose not to, then, its not a cult at all. it's a reality show.

Kellz is weird..but weird isn't illegal. Everything sounds consensual between adults. Regardless of if i is 'right' to you.

"and though his relevance is fading somewhat from the heyday of “I Believe I Can Fly” and “Trapped in the Closet".

The author really said this. Trapped in the Closet wasn't no heyday. That was "hey-larious", but not no damn heyday. That's when it was official that he was out his damn mind.

Back
Top Bottom