R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

this boy just admitted he's too young to actually know what hes talking about but he's "making sense"

some of you dudes should look up what this dude has been accused of before you break out the cape for a serial child molester he didn't just pee on that girl, this dude has assaulted DOZENS of under aged girls and escaped life in prison on a technicality he wasn't falsely accused or vindicated in court

frankly I assume you're either an idiot or a supporter of molesting black girls if you feel the need to defend this coward.

Some of you couldn't be lawyers. Can't separate your emotions from situations. 6pac specifically said this situation doesn't appear to have any foul play. You guys are acting like the people who wanted to send OJ to prison for the crime he committed 20 years ago. What sane person would support a child molester? He should have been locked up for messing with those girls. Not for this fake cult stuff.

How many sold out shows full of black adults cheering on a man who would molest their child given the chance.

Some sad **** to even think about.

Everything's legal but seems very predatory and shameful tbh Abusive on top of that but most of this is speculation. All we know for sure is that Robert's a creep and probably should've been jailed a long time ago.

He may have not committed any crime here but I'm not inviting him over to my house that's for damb sure.
I don't give a **** if he made I believe I can fly
Hugh can come over.

Cashbanks gon Cashbanks :lol:

Dude is being willfully obtuse and using ONE instance where a dude is clearly joking saying, "he made tp2.com", to try to come up morally superior in this thread.

Cut it. Clearly, NOBODY is defending R Kelly. Literally, everybody said he's a scumbag predator.

This thread is about a damn article where Buzzfeed suggested Kellz is running a multi state sex CULT holding young girls against their will....based solely on enstranged parents. From every thing that's been read....he's simply being an old, dirty, manipulative trick. How you choose to see that morally is up to you.

But that is not "defending" R Kelly at all.

Whether there's right or wrong in this situation, there's no way I'm expending energy defending R Kelly. There are better things to do and better people to save that energy for.

yall acting like it takes so much mental energy to "defend" r kelly if thats even what u wanna call it

lol we're just offering an opinion on a topic like everything else on here

Cashbanks gon Cashbanks :lol:

Dude is being willfully obtuse and using ONE instance where a dude is clearly joking saying, "he made tp2.com", to try to come up morally superior in this thread.

Cut it. Clearly, NOBODY is defending R Kelly. Literally, everybody said he's a scumbag predator.

This thread is about a damn article where Buzzfeed suggested Kellz is running a multi state sex CULT holding young girls against their will....based solely on enstranged parents. From every thing that's been read....he's simply being an old, dirty, manipulative trick. How you choose to see that morally is up to you.

But that is not "defending" R Kelly at all.

maybe you should look up other r.kelly threads on niketalk the same **** happens every time, someone actually mentioned on the first page that this would turn into an R&B appreciation thread

but you probably just got my name in your mouth for attention anyway so i don't even know why i'm bothering carry on.

Whether there's right or wrong in this situation, there's no way I'm expending energy defending R Kelly. There are better things to do and better people to save that energy for.

It's not even "defending"....but this thread was made....and I thought I'd actually read a substantive article about R Kelly having a multi state sex cult, where he's holding young girls against their wills.

Instead, it appears to simply be an old, dirty trick with money...using his status and wealth in exchange for sex from multiple consenting women....while paying their bills.

That's not defending at all.

if yall really care about these girls so much yall should be dissecting this creepy *** get out *** video the hostage posted w tmz instead of trying to make emotional personal attacks on people who are just being logical and objective

I'm 31.

I've clapped some young cheeks.

I've also clapped some old cheeks.

Kelly seems to have some pedo in him.

I'm not sure how y'all backing dude.

Kellz is one some pedo ****. We know that. Homie married Aaliyah at 15. He was eating some 14 year old ***. And it's A LOT of other stories that people from Chicago got about him. Dude got issues.

In this situation no he's not doing anything against the law cuz he know it would be hell if he was caught with another HS girl. So now he just doing the Hugh Hefner, old sugar daddy thing. He smashing girls as young as possible w/o getting caught up. Flash some money to a lil 18 year old girl and you got her.

Who still supports this dude though?

sabu.png

On his first solo album he has a song titled "I Like the Crotch on You". We knew he was gonna be wild back then. At this point after all the ish he's done and gotten away with, he's bulletproof.

On his first solo album he has a song titled "I Like the Crotch on You". We knew he was gonna be wild back then. At this point after all the ish he's done and gotten away with, he's bulletproof.

Ha. One of the best song titles i've heard of. Dude was a creep since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom