R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I listened to the whole interview yesterday. smh. She sounded believable to me. All those details. We know for fact he's a pedo but he on some gorilla pimping type of ****.

Gorilla pedo pimp lol I don't believe her these kids can make up anything and make it sound believable just like they did MJ

You know R Kelly is on video eating a lil girls groceries right? You know he married a 15 year old? It's confirmed he crazy.
Ain't that the vid where he's wearing a pink shirt and has his grammy on a desk? I think that's an entirely diff girl than the log cabin vid with the spice girls music in background.

Let's not forget, there was the last video where Gary Sheffield wife is on her knees. (In her 20s at the time)

a celebrity can have sex with a new girl every day, and after going thru 365 girls, a couple of em are bound to be underage if he doesn't grill the girls with enough scrutiny. (social justice warriors cant really fathom this type of lifestyles)

I think he just doesn't bother to check ID. He's never been caught with single digit ages (8, 9)...that would be alot more suspicious.

Alot of successful drug dealers in the hood all across the country hook up with girls alot younger than Kellz has been accused of...Azie Faison had a crazy story in his book where he was about to smash a girl, and when they got to the apartment he got ambushed By rival drug dealers. When woke up in the hospital, he learned the girl was barely 13 so the attack was somewhat a blessing in disguise.

Ain't that the vid where he's wearing a pink shirt and has his grammy on a desk? I think that's an entirely diff girl than the log cabin vid with the spice girls music in background.

Let's not forget, there was the last video where Gary Sheffield wife is on her knees. (In her 20s at the time)

a celebrity can have sex with a new girl every day, and after going thru 365 girls, a couple of em are bound to be underage if he doesn't grill the girls with enough scrutiny. (social justice warriors cant really fathom this type of lifestyles)

I think he just doesn't bother to check ID. He's never been caught with single digit ages (8, 9)...that would be alot more suspicious.

Alot of successful drug dealers in the hood all across the country hook up with girls alot younger than Kellz has been accused of...Azie Faison had a crazy story in his book where he was about to smash a girl, and when they got to the apartment he got ambushed By rival drug dealers. When woke up in the hospital, he learned the girl was barely 13 so the attack was somewhat a blessing in disguise.

afodjsaoijs;ajlsdf;lkd;

:rofl: :rofl:

Bro what the hell is this :rofl:

CJLsXKo.png

IMG_0451.GIF

:rofl:

post was all over the place but what he said about r kelly or these celebs not checking ID is sad but true. I think Kelly's cases are a little different because he doesn't seem to be getting tricked into only smashing a certain age range :lol:

Back
Top Bottom