R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Federal laws allow consent of sex to range from 12-18. I think it’s 16 for majority states... which I think is still too young.
Yea, but 12 year olds can't consent to adults. A 12 year old can consent to a 15-16 year old depending on jurisdiction, which still is gross to me.

Man yikes at this question. Own your stance and say if YOU would

G T F O H - you must don’t see my post in the Father thread. Chill with those comments b.

It was just a question. Majority of the countries outside of the US, consent age of sex and marriage is 12/13.

I have a 13 year old daughter (who’s almost taller than me and is mistaken as older) and as a single father I feel appalled for any grown man wanting to deal with a child even at the age of 18/19.

G T F O H - you must don’t see my post in the Father thread. Chill with those comments b.

It was just a question. Majority of the countries outside of the US, consent age of sex and marriage is 12/13.

I have a 13 year old daughter (who’s almost taller than me and is mistaken as older) and as a single father I feel appalled for any grown man wanting to deal with a child even at the age of 18/19.

I’m into older women. I won’t talk to anyone under 32. :lol:
Dude I asked a simple question. That’s it

Societal values shape laws. There's a reason that 14 isn't age of consent anywhere in the U.S. Shows what people think here, so I'd say yes.

that's like asking people who don't eat dogs how they feel about people who eat dogs :lol: cultural relativism.

Agree with the “cultural and societal” values. A lot of these men/women are hypcrocrtics. Mostly men...

How to catch a predator magnified that. Even with female teachers. There’s a lot of people saying it but behind close doors secretly would.

I believe there was convo in another thread about how high school girls would brag about being with older men (21-30) while being in 10th-11th grade. And clearly remember that in high school myself.

I’ve always thought those dudes were lames and borderline pedos :lol:

Some are lurking on this site. :lol:

Y'all forgetting R Kelly 6 foot 1, 200 lbs solid muscle. If he was a lil dude like Swae Lee, Bruno Mars or Kendrick Lamar there might be a concern, but he did grew up in the most dangerous neighborhood in America. (Southside of Chicago). Considering the Crack Cocaine epidemic, It was probably even more chaotic in the early 80s than it is now. If he already survived that, dude can get thru anythang.

And lets not forget most Rich Dudes train MMA and self-defense out of boredom, as a way to switch up their fitness routines...I'm sure he can hold his own. Real talk, he's probably on some Steven Segal type ish and can fight off 5 people simultaneously.

I'm not siding with him, I'm not reporting or writing bad reviews on her businesses. That **** is lame.

Take R Kelly out of this convo and we probably don't hear about it and no one writes bad reviews about her businesses.
thats a lie

bbq becky and all them bums who like to act racist always feel the wrath of a society that is fed up with bull ****. all thempieces of **** lost their jobs or thrown outof colleges.

if fat ****ing fred was a pedophile and bearded barbara bailed him out they would feel the wrath as well. especially if she is running a day care?? how you gonna ****ing run a day care and spend 100 grand to enable a pedophile? thats wrong on so many levels. she deserves to be jobless.

Y'all forgetting R Kelly 6 foot 1, 200 lbs solid muscle. If he was a lil dude like Swae Lee, Bruno Mars or Kendrick Lamar there might be a concern, but he did grew up in the most dangerous neighborhood in America. (Southside of Chicago). Considering the Crack Cocaine epidemic, It was probably even more chaotic in the early 80s than it is now. If he already survived that, dude can get thru anythang.

And lets not forget most Rich Dudes train MMA and self-defense out of boredom, as a way to switch up their fitness routines...I'm sure he can hold his own. Real talk, he's probably on some Steven Segal type ish and can fight off 5 people simultaneously.
lol

your hero gonna be putting in overtime at the prison deli

You think that’s big?(pause)

Bonus: Everone from the hood ain’t hard.

:lol:

Random as hell

He's been living in Chicago his entire life. If people really wanted to get at him, he's right there. There's obviously a very tight-knit community web surrounding him, because for all of this to be true, that's what's sustained him this long. He might be financially strained, but he ain't broke.

Societal values shape laws. There's a reason that 14 isn't age of consent anywhere in the U.S. Shows what people think here, so I'd say yes.

Which is why R Kelly had to run out of money for him to finally get his day in court right...

Consent laws is why R. Kelly had to wild out and specifically mention 14 on tape to finally get caught up. 16 is still too young and dude was operating in that range in Chicago and Atlanta. so laws and values don’t have **** to do w each other lol

Which is why R Kelly had to run out of money for him to finally get his day in court right...

Consent laws is why R. Kelly had to wild out and specifically mention 14 on tape to finally get caught up. 16 is still too young and dude was operating in that range in Chicago and Atlanta. so laws and values don’t have **** to do w each other lol
None of what you said has anything to do with societal values not shaping laws. He's been in court multiple times. Dudes with money repeatedly beat cases like this by paying off victims or people complicit in keeping it on the hush, and mostly because poor black girls were his victims. Values still shape laws. That's as old as the oldest societies on Earth.

Bruuuhhhhh :rofl:

Grade A trolling.

Just looking @ Kellz I know he dont train MMA. He probably can hold his own but comparing him to Segal basically means he cant fight cuz Segal on some Putin ****.

Last edited:

Random thought

Seeing this dude in a clip recently so slow and out of shape. In my mind I'm beating him in 2019.

20161007_zaf_le3_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom