R-Sole Saint Louis **Updated 10/31**

rhcp729

Banned
Got another update for everyone who cares, which, if you live in the STL area, you SHOULD care!

This Saturday we'll have new Air Force 1's. Alot of colors, including the Alpha Force Barkley's.

We've also got the LS J's that release on the 17th. You can come in and reserve your pair*.

Finally, we've still got some sizes in the Transformer pack left, as well as Orange VIII's.

If you have any questions, post back or email me at caleb.cattivera@gmail.com

Off the loop in U. City. If you haven't popped in yet, where the hell you been? We're the only place in the city where you'll find what you want.

Real talk, I'm there if y'all have a few mens sz 14 in stock...I hate wastin' my time and gas to get told "we only got 13's", ya dig!
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

WI, yeah, we have some 8's left. i'm sure there's an 8.5 or 9. and jhemp, we've got 14's bro, plenty of em too.

Also, WI we've got some 8.5 and 9's in the aquas left too.

Good lookin' out, y'all wouldn't happen to have the Blk/Blk Nike Sensations? I can't find them thangs no where around here!
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

jhemp, sorry man we don't. i wish we had em too! there's always a chance we could land em though, new shipments come in almost every day. But we do have Air Bakins on sale, if you're into those. Where abouts in the city you at hemp?

I'm on the eastside, in B-ville.

do R-Sole ship?

4 5

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Back
Top Bottom