R there fake DUNKS in manila???

My brother is there right now and he saw some hawaii dunks but since he was not sure on how to tell fakes from real hawaiis he passed on it...do they sell fake dunks too or just fake jordans...

Yes, there are fake Dunks down here. AFs too. Just tell your brother to buy from legit stores. Check the various store updates threads here for the list, the contact infos are in the first pages.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

tons of fakes! greenhills has lots of them. its much easier if you send them pics of the dunks you like. tell him to buy them from nike park, stadium, of forum. we have the AF1 players here. we don't have SB dunks though.

SB dunk fakes... are starting to circulate.... so beware , especially owners of tiff's and chocolates... you'l see alot of kids be wearing those stuff soon.... sucks but what can we do....

I was told that fake SB dunks were not available in Manila cuz they are not as popular like Jordans or Air force 1..

yea... all i see in g'hills or in quiapo are fake basketball shoes... if they sell fake sneakers mostly its adidas... ...still sux!

Yeah... there are tons of fakes here... like everybody else said... try to avoid Greenhills (with the exception of Nike Forum) or Quiapo and only check out the legit stores... (Stadium, Park, Forum)
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom