R U BRAINWASHED?? vol. tha gullibility factor

northdade

Banned
http://www.naturalnews.com/gullibility.html

very interesting test, post yall scored peeps, screenshots if u can
ranges from 0= mindslave to 100=free thinker

ur boi scored an 80, but i always knew i was a free thinker

Your GF score is 80.

(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.) Mind slave 

Free thinker 0 
(You) 100 
Free Thinker

Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.) If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one. 
Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

Nah, I think for myself
pimp.gif
...76...part of 5%
happy.gif

Stupid site. But if you put F in all the categories you will get 85, I'm such a free thinker I didn't even have to read the questions.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Stupid site. But if you put F in all the categories you will get 85, I'm such a free thinker I didn't even have to read the questions.

basically

Yall are gullible for falling for this 'test'
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

lol that aint fur, nobody found the answers to the questions interesting? this had me doin sum research after i was done
stuff about cancer and the sun, the fed reserve, and adhd has me kinda buggin even though I knew a bit about it from before hand

64ny8k.jpg

Not sure about the veracity and wording of the genome question but from the gist of the quiz, I picked their correct choice.

Your GF score is 94.
(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)
Mind slave Free thinker
0(You)100
Free Thinker
Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)
If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

Basically if you claim anything that sounds nice is false and anything that sounds like you'd read on an Alex Jones website is true you'll be awarded Free Thinker status which is odd because doing so just means you've replaced mainstream ideology with the ideology of a conspiracy theorist.

i would not like to hang around the people that designed this test
laugh.gif
i get the feeling they're very judgemental, Kinda like Jenny's (forrest gump) boyfriend that hit her at the black panther rally. random i know.

Back
Top Bottom