Racer blue 9s feb 2020

Didn't see a thread for these. Came out a lot better than the mock ups but really wish they'd give us that penny p.e.
Idk why its so hard for jb to turn around that jumpman! Its almost as if they are doing it intentionally at this point
Screenshot_20191115-102842_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191115-102853_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191115-102900_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191115-102906_Samsung Internet.jpg

I like these too... a lot better than the mock ups with blue pl. Besides cool greys, im just not a fan of pl on 9s. They're just so close to that penny p.e. and id much rather have those

If quality is good I'll scoop. But every retro 9 they have released this year quality was garbage. I'll be patient.

JB gotta get off this 3m kick they have been on for some time now. The material just dont belong on every shoe.

Man these are kinda dope I hadn’t even heard of these yet.. I love me some 9s but i’m getting tired of all the nice ones having white soles!! Where I live I have no choice but to walk in grass wherever I go lol.

9 is my favorite model but I haven't bought any since the winter wheats.

it might be the longest streak of doodoo CWs. a whole year and counting

The UNC 9s were pretty decent... but I usually dig UNC colorways.

Anyway these look kinda cool, but even at deep discount I will most likely pass. Don't really like 9s.

9s have always been a favorite of mine since 94. They are simple compared to some of the previous models before it. But to me their biggest mistake was to reduce the Jumpman size on the side. I still to this day cannot understand why they made that decision and still stay with it. If its solely about the direction, they have fixed that on other Js. Why not these. Simply the larger size of the JM just looks better with the rest of the shoe. I dont see them shrinking it on 7 and 11s. In fact I believe this is the only model they have really ever done that to.

They made a winter version of the Penny PE last year, bringing them out in the snow soon.

As for 9’s I agree with H headdetective .. I only like select colorways in these. I should’ve copped that ‘SJ’ pair last in 2016 bc that’s one colorway I like but my fav will always be the CG. It’s mind boggling how I had the OG and retro and managed to let both go.

No. They really got to fix this model. And the colorway is not doing it any favors.

I like them... except for the white sole.. I’m sick of white soles on all the 9s they don’t look good after wear.
I agree they need to completely redo these 9 retros.. the older pairs with the large Jumpman and different/nicer shape looked much better.

I still love the 9s though, I think they’re one of the most comfortable models I love how they feel.

I hope they make these more comfortable than the wht/red patent leather joints. Good God those were stiff.

Back
Top Bottom