Racism At Its Finest Vol..Still Cold In The D and Obama tee's are out

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Pull a fredo... he had a point to call me a n****r?
roll.gif
wow im done reading these replies
I said I didn't condone that word's use, but damn...having your underwear showing isn't a good look and doesn't help your case onbeing just a respectable black person, or in this case an Albanian.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by r0yalty

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
smh.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

ppl still wear Obama tees?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i found both things hilarious lol

my man did u read what i wrote, the top of my boxers were showin a half inch maybe, carrying bags and couldnt pick them up and thats a problem? My man i knowwhat your thinking, im looking like o dog from menace to society but i just got up carrying bags my man was just in the mood to drop the N Bomb

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
Its funny that I am seeing more Albanians on here by the way.....I bring it up because I am albanian and from Detroit.....you should have punchtaylor tucky in his grill btw...

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

roll.gif
RIPyzyz wrote:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

indifferent.gif

SOME people's bread is long because they do not concern themselves with expensive clothing. He probably laughed at you because his money is in an investment.

Did we read the same paragraph

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

roll.gif
RIPyzyz wrote:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
OP wasn't expecting that response

lol at the replies

but OP Id say your right

then again, sag all you want, but cover that %!*% up

I wear tall tees so ppl dont see my boxers all day, ppl can dress (almost) how they want, doesnt warrant a racial slur

Man if its so cold in the D why you had your *@# hangin out? trynna catch frost bite on your bootyhole. Like free said, yall @!*$*$ better bundle up.

But really, you gotta love the comfort level a white man had with another white man that's a stranger to him. And people still really wanna give you that"there's no more racism" or reverse racism bull %$$$.

Back
Top Bottom