Racism At Its Finest Vol..Still Cold In The D and Obama tee's are out

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Imgetting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey yourunderwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a planeyour looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your tellingme how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
smh.gif

So you're implying that "n*****" are usually poor and being capable of having $500 in clothing puts you aside from certain?
laugh.gif
dude must've been jealous at you though

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
You're kinda judging him too saying that, but in NO WAY do I condone racism. Hope dude says that to the wrong person and gets put in placeearly..

indifferent.gif
What the $%#% does the clothing he was wearing have to with anything? What you trying to prove right now by mentioning how much your gear isworth?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

SOME people's bread is long because they do not concern themselves with expensive clothing. He probably laughed at you because his money is in aninvestment.

sorry man, but thats life, just some #%@* you deal with smh
Nothing we can do

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

dont underestimate son cuz he wasnt wearin "expensive clothes." To tell you the truth, majority of the rich folks I see, dont floss their moneybecause alot of the times thats why they have money. I used to work at a shoe store in the mall. and some dude came in with his wife and son wantin to buykicks. They all looked like regular middle class workin citizens. after i closed the sale and went to ring dude up, he pulled out a black card. before idigress even further, racism still shouldnt have occured in this situation, if the guy had the right intentions.

roll.gif
RIPyzyz wrote:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Something about this statement just doesnt sit right in this story.

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

roll.gif
RIPyzyz wrote:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

indifferent.gif
Something about this statement just doesnt sit right in this story.

exactly what i was thinking..

Dude was probally just trying to start a conversation with you...maybe not a good first topic, but a start....

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom