Racism clearly will never end...

Imma be real with you, they WANT him to say something.

Dude just gotta take it in stride.

We're known to complain too much, so you gotta let that go
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Hugo

may i ask what race you are and they are
nerd.gif
Black and they are white.
o ok, but yea back to the point, we almost in 2010 and this kinda of stuff shouldnt be happening anymore
smh.gif

i just forwarded this thread to KTVU. Hopefully this will get some exposure and the people that did this will be dealt with.

Originally Posted by EvansST

nerd.gif
Black and they are white.
o ok, but yea back to the point, we almost in 2010 and this kinda of stuff shouldnt be happening anymore
smh.gif
just like the title says racism will never end.
everybody is racist

I know your father can sue, what's really the difference $ can make in that situation. Crazy.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i just forwarded this thread to KTVU. Hopefully this will get some exposure and the people that did this will be dealt with.
Thanks dude.

nerd.gif

Hmm well i see a noose in the pic and those are equated with the hangings of African Americans so just put two in two together. Whoever did this were some sickindividuals. Everytime I think this country is taking a step in the right direction in not ending racism because that will never happen, but maybe hindering itjust a little im shown that its not slowing but maybe progressing. An to the person forwarding this to the news I think its a good idea and i hope it gets somepublicity but at the same time dont be suprised if it gets none. Because quite honestly they dont care.

[kayne] racism is still alive, they just be concealing it [/kanye]

thats messed up man. best of luck to you and your family.

Nice, I want to forward this to my local stations too. Those bastards need to get fired/offed.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

people please email newstips@ktvu.com with the title Rasicm @ Bay Bridge Construction Site and please post the link.
We should link this on 4chan, hopefully it'll blow even bigger
It'll get bigger for the exact wrong reasons. That site is the one place you dont want to post that a black man was threatened.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

people please email newstips@ktvu.com with the title Rasicm @ Bay Bridge Construction Site and please post the link.
We should link this on 4chan, hopefully it'll blow even bigger
It'll get bigger for the exact wrong reasons. That site is the one place you dont want to post that a black man was threatened.

Ah yes, forgot about how racist that place can get.

Damn, and to think that we never think these things can happen in the Bay Area since its one of the most diverse and accepting places in the US
ohwell.gif

Racism is another imaginary road block as far as I am concerned. Is it imaginary? Hell no, but as far as I am concerned it is.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Damn, and to think that we never think these things can happen in the Bay Area since its one of the most diverse and accepting places in the US
ohwell.gif
word...especially oakland. The whole town is dominated by minorities aside from the hills and if you want to count moraga, piedmont, etc.

Back
Top Bottom