Racism clearly will never end...

I came in to this thread expecting to see the OP over exaggerate something, but this is truly !@#! up. I feel sorry for the people that are still this closedminded. Racism of any kind, (reverse racism, racism, etc) is terrible and i wish I could live to see the day where it didnt exist. However that seems veryunlikely.

The fool that did this should be fired without hesitation.

Forget people outthere and carry on doing his thing. Don't let people like that effect you man

the best way to destroy ignorance is to simply ignore it.

...it's a white man's world and sadly the decent white guys get caught in the cross fire.

this breeds more retaliation and defense...which is exactly what these pieces of #$@+ want.

let them die a thousand deaths by ignoring them and being the bigger man.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

$%$+%* up

*waits for someone to say racism isn't a problem in this country*
It's not. So there.
Huh?? Are u imposing that racism isn't a problem in this country or that a reply imposing such isn't coming?
nerd.gif
I'm "imposing" that racism is not a problem in this country. Are there people who are truly racist in this country? Yes. Out of the 275 million people in this country, are there so many people who are racist (as in people who want to completely oppress a supposed "inferior" race) that it is a widespread problem? Not one bit.

In fact, I'd say for every one white person in this country who is truly racist, there are 1,000 other white people who go out of their way to make sure they act in a way that is not racist, to compensate for the idiots out there.

appearantly you have never read about the difference between Urban and Suburban schools. Housing practices. Health Care. The justice system. Job market.

Just because a majority is not racist (which I believe) does not mean racism is now NOT a problem, when it is imprinted in black, hispanic and other minorities lives on a daily basis.

As much as you want racism to be a huge problem in this country, it really isn't and I'm Black. Racism is such an issue that our current president is aBlack man.

The problems you are talking about have more to do with the disparities in the socioeconomic situation more so than the fact they are Black.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

$%$+%* up

*waits for someone to say racism isn't a problem in this country*
It's not. So there.
Huh?? Are u imposing that racism isn't a problem in this country or that a reply imposing such isn't coming?
nerd.gif

That's messed up brah forreal. But like somebody mentioned earlier, they want him to say somethin so they have reason for them to "justify" their ignorant actions and **+# w/ ya pops gig. He just gotta eat it and keep it movin. Ppl like that don't understand the seriousness of their actions and how much disrespect it is. Not to mention, ur father is probably the better contractor and they know it, just feelin type bitter b/c he is more successful than they are
Exactly. It sucks but sometimes walking away is the best thing you can do. It seems like these guys are a bunch of insecure individuals who KNOWthey could never be better than your pops at his job. So they try to bait him into becoming angry so they can justify firing him or taking his contract. Theywin, your pops loses. I know it has to be the hardest thing in the world for him not to haul off on their faces but you just gotta swallow that anger and putit into your work. It's not that they don't understand, it's that they simply don't care how disrespectful it is.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

do you have a blog? write the whole story on a blog and like it. i think it would look better than being on a nike forum to the press.
This.

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

As much as you want racism to be a huge problem in this country, it really isn't and I'm Black. Racism is such an issue that our current president is a Black man.

The problems you are talking about have more to do with the disparities in the socioeconomic situation more so than the fact they are Black.

So you live in a bubble right?

Amazon product ASIN 0872865002
maybe you should read that book..

Because Obama being Black means racism is not a big deal OR racism doesnt exist for all blacks??????.. If anything it give us a look into a new kind of racism.

What is the reason for the socioeconomic disparity... By the way read that book it covers this too...

Because through every single post you have made race related you know a lot about YOUR LIFE but nothing about the problems normal black people face.

Simple observation i have made recently.I am black, I just moved from Denver, CO to Lafayette, LA. I moved because i got a new engineering job. I went to agood college and got a degree in Mechanical Engineering and got good grades. I moved down here and people dont care to even speak to me. They see i am black,and they assume i am uneducated and "hood", as one person who was honest with me said. People in the south view black people as inferiors. Which ican see, because most people arent friendly to me. And most black people down here dont like me because I speak and dress different. But one large issue i havenoticed, is since President Obama has been in office, you can really tell how racist the US still is. His every move is critized. Georgre Bush never got that.When ever you turn on CNN is either Obama or Tiger these days. So anyone who believes racism doesnt exist still, you are mistaken.

But one large issue i have noticed, is since President Obama has been in office, you can really tell how racist the US still is. His every move is critized. Georgre Bush never got that.

Really? Bush was never criticized?...
indifferent.gif
.....if anything Bush justincreased the level of scrutiny a President will undertake from the "media"...and Obama just happens to be after him. The whole "Hope"situation didn't really help...of course I know its not supposed to be turned around in 1 year, we live in society of instant gratification if its notinstant...(sarcasm)oh something is wrong(sarcasm)

thats
smh.gif

this happen last week at my job.

in the shipping/receiving department there a man name ronnie (African American) and one day last week he was unloading a 18 wheeler truck form down the streetand the driver of the truck (a white male) hung one on the wall down on them. ronnie didn't have a clue what it meant. Jim(white male) that is Ronnie'sboss went down the street to the other warehouse were ronnie was at and seen it on the wall and asked ronnie who put that there. ronnie said the truck driverleft it there and that truck driver told him " hey I left you something on the wall" and walked off laughing. Jim told ronnie what that meant andronnie was in shock that the truck driver did that. Jim called in to that company and had got that truck driver fired. Ronnie took it as a joke when the truckdriver did that and told him that because there always playing around and joking around like that in the warehouse.

As much as you want racism to be a huge problem in this country, it really isn't and I'm Black. Racism is such an issue that our current president is a Black man.

Because Obama being Black means racism is not a big deal OR racism doesnt exist for all blacks??????.. If anything it give us a look into a new kind of racism.

What is the reason for the socioeconomic disparity... By the way read that book it covers this too...

Because through every single post you have made race related you know a lot about YOUR LIFE but nothing about the problems normal black people face.

So you post a book written by an white author who has more white guilt than you, great. Tim Wise is nothing but a political hack and self hating white guy.Social Justice this Economic Justice that, all they are are Marxist code words for redistribution.

I'm not saying racism doesnt exist, I'm saying racism isnt as big as an issue as people like you make seem. People like you love to exploit racismbecause you people make it a political issue, not because you actually care. People like you have so much guilt and feel so embarrassed about your own skincolor that you will go out of your way to make sure Black people do not look at you as a racist.

Yeah I guess because I do not walk around blaming white people that I'm not a "normal" Black man in America. You want to read a REAL book by aREAL author and scholar who has actually done extensive research on race and affirmative action not only in this country, but around the world his entirecareer.

blackrednecks.jpg

Originally Posted by jhobson5

But one large issue i have noticed, is since President Obama has been in office, you can really tell how racist the US still is. His every move is critized. Georgre Bush never got that.
This can't be a serious post.

That's a shame.

This country has an extremely deep history with racism/race relations. It's become our cross to bear whether you choose to acknowledge
it or not.

So you post a book written by an white author who has more white guilt than you, great. Tim Wise is nothing but a political hack and self hating white guy. Social Justice this Economic Justice that, all they are are Marxist code words for redistribution.

I'm not saying racism doesnt exist, I'm saying racism isnt as big as an issue as people like you make seem. People like you love to exploit racism because you people make it a political issue, not because you actually care. People like you have so much guilt and feel so embarrassed about your own skin color that you will go out of your way to make sure Black people do not look at you as a racist.

Yeah I guess because I do not walk around blaming white people that I'm not a "normal" Black man in America. You want to read a REAL book by a REAL author and scholar who has actually done extensive research on race and affirmative action not only in this country, but around the world his entire career.

blackrednecks.jpg

ehh and Wise has extensively studied Affirmative Action also. and wrote a book about.. Opinions are like ++%%%%%@ everyone has them.. And by the way ThomasSowell is not a hack??????????????????????????? Come on man...

there's really no point of arguing with you.. You assume I feel how I feel because I want to make it political.. News for you son, I'm not a politicianand I don't plan to be BUT if I were I would wipe you off the map.

I don't care yeah you're right. When I was helping poor black kids stay off the street I didn't care. When I was fixing up broken windows, paintingbuildings, picking up trash I didn't care.. When I was trying to keep the state legislature from cutting funding to urban schools I didn't care.Working in job placement, community service, and the like.. I didn't care...

I didn't wake up one day and say hey you know what I should do exploit racism... Nope, It is what I have seen in my 20 years of life.. I've been calledevery name in the book.. N-word lover.. N-word (no greeting with an er at the end)... You name it, I've been called it. Been told I can't sit somewherebecause I like n-words... Been asked to follow a black guy in a store without cause...

Seen my best friend get stopped by security thinking he stole the jacket he walked in the store with, Seen your "affirmative action"you hate so muchreject people in college for further tuition when they were on the Dean's List.... Had a local businessman tell me he didn't hire black people as muchbecause they were "ïnferior"

SO BEFORE YOU GO OUT AND JUDGE WHO THE #@%+ I AM GROW A SET AND LOOK AT THE WORLD..

Clarance Thomas...

Oh and it is not about blaming whites... It is about trying to knock down the economic barriers your precious capitalistic system has held up in this countryfor hundreds of years.

Back
Top Bottom