RACISM IN SPORTS

No, not really. We all have different perspectives. Unless you think im the type to immediately to think irrational without any presented facts or evidence?
I am simply saying, you have the privilege to not HAVE to think about these types of things. That is all.

Just a random question...but with all these incidents involving fans and NBA players, could a player press charges against a fan for workplace harassment? Reason I'm asking is that the idiot who was hurling slurs at Deamarcus Cousins only got a 1.5 year ban from TD Garden. Maybe it's me looking for more, but I feel as though his name should have been put out there and at last gotten a lifetime ban from attending any sporting events in the city of Boston.

oiled up men grappling in underwear and soap opera storylines aside, its still baffling to see grown *** black men supporting racist *** Vince mcman and his products in 2019. I sincerely pray xfl 2.0 bankrupts him and his family

Wrestling is NACAR levels of racist support of not MORE. As a kid I didn’t know but that all changed. At this point what do you expect. When someone says they wast h nascar or wrestling I already know they support trump lol

Wrestling is NACAR levels of racist support of not MORE. As a kid I didn’t know but that all changed. At this point what do you expect. When someone says they wast h nascar or wrestling I already know they support trump lol

Racial stereotypes is what fueled WWF back in the day. It's been ingrained in the company from day 1.

Mario Balotelli is forever a legend from being the 1st black player racist country like Italy put on National team because thats how talented he was. Mesut Ozil had to deal with a lot being a Turk on German National team, Turkish Youth are treated in Germany like how Black Youth are in the U.S

Racial stereotypes is what fueled WWF back in the day. It's been ingrained in the company from day 1.
Yes that but I mean the people who watch it. These the same people mad at Obama yet use his healthcare system WHILE FIGHTING to take their own healthcare away :rofl:

SmartSelect_20190331-124215_YouTube Vanced.gif

Kinda off topic but this is an excellent podcast episode on racial relations on college campuses. Be prepared for your jimmies to be rustled, certain points had me heated

https://pca.st/l4q2

Screenshot_20190331-123425_Pocket Casts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom