"Racism is as American as baseball"

DJpN1vwUQAAOMJq.jpg

This just happened at Fenway.

I tried to tell yall. Unfortunately racism will never die. The sooner blacks accept this the better we will be. Stop selling out and ****in, they will never like us.

Facts.

The problem is, a large percentage of this country are woefully ignorant on the real history of this country, even just going back to the Jim Crow/Segregation era. Mostly our public school system is more indoctrination than education.

Would say I'm surprised and shocked but I'm not. I just wish racist would be real with themselves instead of hiding behind coded words. "White People don't have love for Black People? Let it be known then" -Uncle Snoop

These idiots even had the audacity to disguise neo-nazism as alt-right! :rofl:
At least have the balls to hate properly.

dont really know which way they meant it

but espn called it racist

and the umpire apparently ejected them

still cant figure out if theyre proud or condemning racists

I had the same thoughts at first. My gut says they're condemning it though. Condemning how normalized racism is within our culture.

dont really know which way they meant it

but espn called it racist

and the umpire apparently ejected them

still cant figure out if theyre proud or condemning racists
I didnt watch this game but they mustve killed the mood of the park man.... |l

Coming from MA, I see that sign as an awareness of how racism still exists in America.

However, if the ppl holding that sign wants everyone to know they condone racism, then that's not cool, especially at the ballpark I frequently visit where there is so much love in the audience.

I don't see any lies about that sign. Racism has been apart of history just as much as oxygen and water. I don't know the person that made the sign, but I'm sure they made it to show that racism has always been here and still is, and they were booted from the park because the people in charge don't what to shine a spotlight on that very fact.

Last edited:
Of course this happens in Boston :lol:

Racism is like a pillar in America's foundation. Wouldn't be an America as we know without it and it actually predates baseball by a couple hundred years.

I don't know how to take this cuz it can go either way but my initial reaction was these are racists celebrating racism by likening it to baseball.

Not ppl making a statement about racial tensions in today's society but I could be wrong.

The thing is... whether they meant it in a positive or negative context (we've learned that it was a positive connotation) the result would have been the same.

Ejected.

In this instance, immediately putting it to the side because they don't want to discuss or hear about it.

How convenient.

I can see how someone wouldnt know which way to take it but personally i immediately saw it as them condemning racism

Back
Top Bottom