"Racism is as American as baseball"

Was coming home today on the Metro (Subway/Train/DC)

Whole lot of Caps fans. Of course you know the demographics. Train smelt like beer, folks yelling, cussing, loud as hell.

Whole bunch of "thug" activity but If WE acted like that............SMH

Racist Loses Their Job After Claiming That Black People ‘Deserve’ Police Brutality

ups.PNG

A human resource supervisor of a United Parcel Services in Atlanta was terminated once offensive Facebook comments were exposed of her insinuating that a Black man got what he deserved after being hit by a police car.

Gwendolyn Carder shared her bigotted view in response to Timmy Patmon, a Black man, who was struck by Officer Taylor Saulters’ vehicle in Athens, GA.

“Thugs deserve it. If a family member so be it. However, I do no have any thugs in my family that I am aware of. Seems to be people of color who are the problem,” Carder wrote.

Was coming home today on the Metro (Subway/Train/DC)

Whole lot of Caps fans. Of course you know the demographics. Train smelt like beer, folks yelling, cussing, loud as hell.

Whole bunch of "thug" activity but If WE acted like that............SMH
Here in NYC on the long island railroad they are the worst. After any rangers or Islanders game they are super loud, beer spilt all over the place, ocassional fights, singing super loud. I literally hate hockey because of it. Dudes go to the games to get hammered.

Syracuse University suspends 15 fraternity members over 'extremely racist' video

Syracuse University has suspended 15 members of a professional fraternity, their lawyer said, after they appeared in videos that the school's chancellor has described as "extremely racist" and "offensive."

The two videos, published in April by the school's student newspaper, show members of the Theta Tau engineering fraternity using racial slurs, simulating sex acts and mocking people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
"The 15 students have been suspended indefinitely for one to two years," Karen Felter, the attorney representing the 15 students, told CNN. "This means the university does not have any obligation to readmit them once the suspension is over. It is up to their discretion."

I dont understand the hate for black people by whites..... YOUR people kidnapped us... had us enslaved for hundreds of years... systematically oppress us... and then complain about the way we walk, talk, dress, and conduct ourselves... not realizing that this is a result of the things that were done to us, which in turn forced us to create our own culture...

This old woman needs her rear-end kicked. Don't care who does it.

Video shows grandmother letting her two grandchildren out of DOG KENNELS

4D1F234D00000578-5828089-image-m-49_1528676317823.jpg

Cell phone video taken by a concerned citizen in southwest Tennessee shows a woman releasing her two grandchildren from dog kennels in the back of her trunk.

Leimome Cheeks, 62, has been arrested and charged on two counts of child endangerment for the disturbing incident that took place in Memphis on Saturday evening.

4D1F235900000578-0-image-a-43_1528675342588.jpg

4D1F235D00000578-0-image-a-42_1528675334877.jpg

4D1F235500000578-0-image-a-45_1528675360585.jpg

Back
Top Bottom