"Racism is as American as baseball"

The same Spotlight team from the movie "Spotlight" that uncovered sexual misconduct in the catholic church. They're pretty well know for good investigative reporting.

intro-eyes.jpg

Boston. Racism. Image. Reality.
The Spotlight team takes on our hardest question

Long reads.

Part I
http://apps.bostonglobe.com/spotlight/boston-racism-image-reality/series/image/?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:facebook

Any child?

Or this child?

If any child, why wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't they be an extremist?

This one really. In the description it says it was over chores. I mean, technically, you could call him an extremist because he took it that far. If an Eagles fan killed a Cowboys fan over a game, are they gonna call the killer. Philadelphia Eagles extremist? No.

******* sensationalism.

This one really. In the description it says it was over chores. I mean, technically, you could call him an extremist because he took it that far. If an Eagles fan killed a Cowboys fan over a game, are they gonna call the killer. Philadelphia Eagles extremist? No.

******* sensationalism.
How is it sensationalism?

Someone was killed.

And the first response was to attack the LABELING of the suspect?

I wish black people had that luxury

Just because you’re on the left don’t mean you can’t be on some right ****.

***** using the EXACT same tactics as the people you supposed to be working against.

Someone was killed.

Well said.

And I don't see how they're the same tr1ll tr1ll . That kind of conflating is what had people saying there were good people rallying with the Nazis.

And I'd hope I'd see you speak out as strongly when the same happens to an actual black child.

Someone was killed.

“Identify Extremist” what the **** is that even?? Dude dropping buzz words to get you click on links, follow etc etc

I’m defending dude in any way, shape or form. I just don’t like the way dude is presenting it. Everything don’t need sugar on top.

“Identify Extremist” what the **** is that even?? Dude dropping buzz words to get you click on links, follow etc etc

I’m defending dude in any way, shape or form. I just don’t like the way dude is presenting it. Everything don’t need sugar on top.

Again, it is wild that the FIRST comment on the death of a black man is how the suspect is labeled.

You seem to be missing that part of what I am saying

Again, it is wild that the FIRST comment on the death of a black man is how the suspect is labeled.

You seem to be missing that part of what I am saying

I get your point. Someone was murdered. It’s terrible. So terrible, it doesn’t need anything extra on top to make it look anymore terrible. Why even go that far? Because “woke” dudes like H2H feels like it somewhat aligns with his views and feelings,(I’m not knocking you, bruh)so he’s gonna share it, people see it, click on it, maybe even follow dude. Then guess what what happens? $$$ This isn’t spreading knowledge/information, it’s ******* promotion. Using your emotions and views to get your attention so said outlet can profit.

Please don’t get so caught up in race you forget what REALLY matters in America.

Back
Top Bottom