"Racism is as American as baseball"

FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY WE PROTEST:
🔥🔥🔥🔥
Today I was working on a home remodel for a client. Ive been here 3 days now doing crawl space work and electrical work. While I was coming from under the house an officer from the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department waa standing there hand on tazer waiting for me. I was shocked and surprised because for the last 12 hours I haven't seen anyone around this property other than the owners. He proceeds to tell me "he got a call about a suspicious person crawling around this house"...Mind you im wearing a bright orange construction vest, a hard hat, knee pads and a head lamp. Also there is no neighbors here so I HIGHLY DOUBT he ever got a call. Thats their favorite line.

I work for myself so I dont NEED to wear this vest everyday but this is part of the reason why I still do. It is necessary to be seen as a legitimate working man. That is a PRIVILEGE we black men constantly have to fight to get. Because in these times anything I as a black man do in America can be seen as a threat or "suspicious"...After running my name, business license, and contacting the property owner he still felt the need to take a look around and "keep my information on FILE just in case".. 2nd time ive had the cops called on me while I was out doing work. Luckily he didnt think my tool belt was a holster. Funny how this never happens when I hire a few white laborers as if that is necessary to legitimize my business.

This is why we march, riot, and protest. This is why we are angry and tired. Im just glad I'm still alive to write this post because I reached for my phone. Anyway, if anyone has any advice for how I can look any less suspicious please let me know. Dye my hair blonde maybe?

Bruh

Ochoa — who identifies as Mexican-American — later found out that two other cars had gone to the incorrect address because of the GPS mix-up, but no one else had guns pulled on them. He also discovered he and his girlfriend were the only minorities in the entire neighborhood at the time, and he believes this is why he was targeted.

However, when Ochoa told police he wanted to press charges, he claimed the groom's aunt told him "If you press charges and disrupt my community I will cancel the wedding."

"I was in disbelief that she put me in the position of choosing between ruining my best friend's wedding or doing what is right," he wrote. "I had no choice but to walk away. It amazed me that she was willing to cancel her own nephew's wedding because of this."

Ochoa was so upset over the incident he ended up missing the wedding the next day. However now that it has passed, he decided to push ahead with pressing charges.

In an incident report, Favret initially denied pulling a gun. But when deputies showed him the pictures, he changed his story, claiming he didn't remember that part because of pain medication he was on for shoulder surgery.

He issued a statement through his company Resource Energy, claiming: "The Facebook post in question does not portray an accurate version of the events. However, I deeply regret my actions that day."

"I had no way of knowing the identities of the individuals in the vehicle," he said. "I just saw the unknown vehicle very close to the home at a time when we were not expecting any visitors and our property is clearly marked with our address and is about 1/2 mile from their destination."

Favret also claimed he's had problems with intruders on his property in the past engaging in illegal elk hunting.

Once you get passed Topanga Canyon it’s pretty damn conservative all the way up
To be fair tho, they spray painted a $5.99 tarp and didnt really put any effort into making it look artistic. Hell, they couldve of gone to the libraryand used a vinyl/3d printer to print out something from Instagram (made by a real artist). If i had driven by, I would of assumed someone other than the homeowner had put it up...

What do y’all think about what Kareem said?

What do y’all think about what Kareem said?

Brilliant man, erudite, historian. However, what he is indeed missing, is that the current movement is about complete freedom, not equality. Black people had been fighting through peaceful means for far too long, looking to encourage others to come to the table and then agree. Well, what we do know is that no matter how peaceful, no matter how we wish to bring others in along our plight, the result will still be the same. Black people being killed unjustly, and then discriminated against by those who claim to be with us, until our presence threatens their own freedom. I am grateful to see people like Cube refuse to be polite in the face of such injustices, and just like those who understood, then understanding that this country was never made for Black people to succeed. It is time for us to stop apologizing for our anger.

Own it, then make everyone else deal with it on our own terms.

We want freedom, period.

Brilliant man, erudite, historian. However, what he is indeed missing, is that the current movement is about complete freedom, not equality. Black people had been fighting through peaceful means for far too long, looking to encourage others to come to the table and then agree. Well, what we do know is that no matter how peaceful, no matter how we wish to bring others in along our plight, the result will still be the same. Black people being killed unjustly, and then discriminated against by those who claim to be with us, until our presence threatens their own freedom. I am grateful to see people like Cube refuse to be polite in the face of such injustices, and just like those who understood, then understanding that this country was never made for Black people to succeed. It is time for us to stop apologizing for our anger.

Own it, then make everyone else deal with it on our own terms.

We want freedom, period.
But specifically his statements about anti-semitism.

But specifically his statements about anti-semitism.
I addressed that in my comment. Kareem is still speaking on injustice from one of peaceful resistance, equality. I have yet to hear from the JDL in regard to the murder of George Floyd.

I addressed that in my comment.
So do you think it is ok for black people to have anti-semite views while fighting for their freedom?

Just trying to get a clear understanding of your opinion.

So do you think it is ok for black people to have anti-semite views while fighting for their freedom?

how can blacks have those views
if black folks are the original jews

I'll say this, it is okay for Black people in America to distrust anyone of any religion, and that includes Christians and Muslims, anyone who purports that humans are born of sin.

In OUR ATR's? (African Traditional Religions) We know that this was simply a lie, in order to control the masses.

I hope that clears things up.

Back
Top Bottom