Racism is learned behavior. 7 year old SWS calls black man N Word at Park

Proved my point. :pimp:

Appreciate it, B.
it's easy to shut nonsense down. Anytime salty hater. We don't follow YOUR rules in this thread like you want lol. Ol control freak that's people like you problem u guys think u can control everything and the world revolves around you. Get out of here lol.

Last edited:
I dont like the fact that he is recording him, I know the boy came to him but I dont want this boy to think its ok for grown stranger men to video tape him.

I dont like the fact that he is recording him, I know the boy came to him but I dont want this boy to think its ok for grown stranger men to video tape him.
6INP

^ of course florida lol. We needed that so the term could be thrown around more loosely...

For real THIS is the problem? White kids parents would probably accuse the black father of wrong doing and get away with it in the eyes of the law. Sad but true.

Last edited:
]
[/quote]

bruh would you want your little daughter talking to a stranger on the street while he records her.

Im not dismissing him saying that word, but I just dont like him video taping him.

He is going to think that is cool, and the next man video taping him might not be asking him about the N word.

Last edited:
That's what you don't like about this?

ok

I dont like that he called him the N word
I dont like that his parents taught him that
I dont like that he went up to a stranger at all.
I dont like that he told a stranger his name.
I dont like that he is video taping him
I dont like that he seems to be at the park alone

the video is a lil blurry too.

Adding water to the juice dilutes it.

Create a separate thread to complain about kids being videotaped, kids in parks alone, etc.

The issues you have with the video are purely speculation. Man didn't seem to know where the kids parents were, but for all we know they could have been watching the whole encounter.

I'm also sure the man started recording after interacting with the kid,; thus, probably turning the record button to have the kid REPEAT what was initially said so that there'd be documentation.

And your concerns should be aimed towards parents. Maybe that could be a valuable thing to learn as opposed to walking up to grown black men and calling them what he did.

P.S. - the man put his face in the video so he clearly has nothing to hide.

Adding water to the juice dilutes it.

Create a separate thread to complain about kids being videotaped, kids in parks alone, etc.

The issues you have with the video are purely speculation. Man didn't seem to know where the kids parents were, but for all we know they could have been watching the whole encounter.

I'm also sure the man started recording after interacting with the kid,; thus, probably turning the record button to have the kid REPEAT what was initially said so that there'd be documentation.

And your concerns should be aimed towards parents. Maybe that could be a valuable thing to learn as opposed to walking up to grown black men and calling them what he did.

P.S. - the man put his face in the video so he clearly has nothing to hide.

My concern wasnt toward the black man, my concern was that this boy is way too trusting when it comes to strangers and that is not safe for him.

You are correct that is not what this is about, just thought it was scary so I simply pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom