Racism, Sexism, Homophobia in the WWE (Good Read)

Wrestling is a backwoods serving company just like nascar and the NFL. Nothing should be a surprise. Will say it destroys my childhood hearing some of the stores like when you find out Hogan is a racist. Like damn it man

I'm saying worse tho, I mean he pays less than all the other sports even with the $2 billion tv deal just signed. He doesn't even let them form a union. No health insurance, wrestlers on the road 300 days a year without an offseason. Encouraged steroids and painkiller usage. List goes on, he's gotta be the worst

Yes, Vince is just as bad as any NFL Owner

]

Undertaker making a twitter profile just to expose himself as a maga goof
hhh4.png
hhh4.png
mjlol.png

I never liked Hogan like that but I've heard even Ric Flair is racist which i guess isn't that surprising since he was born in 1949. The list of ppl in the pro wrestling business is probably so small. One reason Scott Steiner was 1 of my favorites was how he used to always go in on the white trash and rednecks when he had the mic during Nitro and Thunder.

Wrestling is a backwoods serving company just like nascar and the NFL. Nothing should be a surprise. Will say it destroys my childhood hearing some of the stores like when you find out Hogan is a racist. Like damn it man

As much as I love there characters, the McMahon’s are just a bunch of damn trump supporters

Off topic, but torrie Wilson will forever be my celebrity crush
God knows how many hours I spent :rofl::pimp:

I never liked Hogan like that but I've heard even Ric Flair is racist which i guess isn't that surprising since he was born in 1949. The list of ppl in the pro wrestling business is probably so small. One reason Scott Steiner was 1 of my favorites was how he used to always go in on the white trash and rednecks when he had the mic during Nitro and Thunder.
Big Poppa Pump is a national treasure.

Also surprised Vince hasn't been caught up in the #metoo movement yet. Btw back in the days WCW>WWF, too bad Ted turner sold WCW, WCW was probably the best promotion for Pro Wrestlers to work in ever. If I was a wrestler, I def would've jumped from Vince over to work for Ted Turner those days like the big stars all did

Also surprised Vince hasn't been caught up in the #metoo movement yet. Btw back in the days WCW>WWF, too bad Ted turner sold WCW, WCW was probably the best promotion for Pro Wrestlers to work in ever. If I was a wrestler, I def would've jumped from Vince over to work for Ted Turner those days like the big stars all did

and be screwed in da end.

It is a business first, and they understand the demo that they are marketing toward. Live events in the Midwest, places where the populations hold upon the idea that Black people are inferior, do not want to see a Black man kicking the butts of white opponents, then being called champion. This precedent was set back when Jack Johnson was becoming Heavyweight Champ in boxing. He was also the reason that the White establishment didn't want another Black heavyweight champ around, until they brought about, and then trained Joe Louis on how to behave if he became champ. He should not offend the white buying public. Jack was pipin' white chicks and legally beating white men up in front of crowds of white people, when being Black was considered illegal in the US. Even though all know that Wrestling is staged, many still want to live in the fantasy that white men are superior. Professional Wrestling fills that void, because we all know that where the events aren't fixed, change is on the side of the oppressed.

Right Serena?

Last edited:
Yeah that’s another that hit home lol. If HBK is a racist I don’t wanna hear it.

Is it true the rock is a trump supporter?

HBK lives in the woods of Texas and wears camo/cowboy gear.
Hard not to figure out. :lol:

Rocky isn't outwardly political, but it's very clear he leans to the right (peep his interviews).

Flair called Teddy Long a ****** to his face. :smh:

Steiner is a real one though. I would post clips but I don't wanna be banned :lol: that guy was straight insane. Top 5 on the mic easily

I had a gut feeling when I heard stories about how he tried to bury Rock's rise in the company.
And then the whole born-again Christian thing that HBK was all about.
Haven’t watched the stuff since 2001-2002 ish so I won’t pretend to know everything g that’s going on but this stuff is a kick to the childhood nads

Back
Top Bottom